Author Topic: VIDEO: Morning Joe Scarborough Erupts in FURY at Mueller  (Read 527 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Morning Joe Scarborough Erupts in FURY at Mueller
« on: June 20, 2019, 11:31:18 AM »
On his June 19, 2019 Morning Joe show, Joe Scarborough went BERSERK with rage and frustration at Bob Mueller for not only not  coming to any conclusions as to the guilt of President Donald Trump but also for refusing to testify before Congress.

https://youtu.be/1pUgftMg2CY

p.s. Have any of the DUmmies also erupted in fury at Mueller yet?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: VIDEO: Morning Joe Scarborough Erupts in FURY at Mueller
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 04:01:41 PM »
Joe made absolutely no sense.

If millions of people aren't going to read the Mueller Report, why would those same millions even care to listen to Mueller read his own report? Are they suddenly going to take interest just because he's reading it? Ridiculous!

And Joe has a picture of Mueller in his house? That's a little weird and creepy.

And Mueller DID reach a conclusion: He concluded not to conclude. That alone would tell a reasonable person that he didn't want to give even an indication of "guilty" since he found nothing to back it up. For Mueller, best to just let it hang than to hang himself.

Poor Joe. I remember during the Clinton years he at least had his head on straight about how dirty Bill and wife were. Too bad he's lost his marbles.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Morning Joe Scarborough Erupts in FURY at Mueller
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »
Joe made absolutely no sense.

Joe has a corn cob up his ass and it makes him edgy. :thatsright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!