Author Topic: Black Witness Booed For Testifying Against Slave Reparations In Congress  (Read 7687 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Black Witness Booed For Testifying Against Slave Reparations In Congress
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/black-democrat-booed-slave-reparations-congress/

A black writer was booed Wednesday for testifying against slave reparations in a congressional hearing.

Quillette columnist Coleman Hughes said reparation payments to the descendants of slaves would insult black Americans, further divide the country, and make him and other descendants of slaves “victims without their consent.”

The public present for the Democrat-led hearing did not take his opinion well, prompting Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen to tell them to “chill.”

Slave reparations has made it to Congress. Coleman Hughes testified against it. Guess what happens? He gets shouted down.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

I'm waiting for someone to call Rep steve cohen out on cultural appropriation for saying "chill, chill, chill" trying to calm the crowd of black people down. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 10:51:34 AM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online Muddling 2

HBO's Deep Thoughts on this issue:

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein