Author Topic: Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones faces racist taunts from protesters at 'Impe  (Read 7890 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones faces racist taunts from protesters at 'Impeach Trump' rally
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lawrence-jones-fox-news-racist-taunts-impeach-trump-rally

A pair of anti-Trump protesters directed racist abuse at Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones at a New York City rally over the weekend.

Jones, the editor-in-chief of Campus Reform, was interviewing participants at the demonstration held by the NYC Coalition to Impeach Donald Trump at Foley Square in Lower Manhattan on Saturday when he was heckled.

"This is who they are, Sean," Jones told Fox News' "Hannity" Monday night. "So often, those of us that are on the right are painted as the racist people, the hateful people ... I was just asking these people simple questions about if they felt like the president should be impeached or not. These guys come up to me and they say, go back to Fox News to pick cotton. They say, go back to Kenya. This is who these people are, but I doubt many people in the media are going to condemn these people."

The left is filled with racists. No surprise there.  :mental: :mad:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I'll guess that there will be crickets at any lib media outlets.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

I'll guess that there will be crickets at any lib media outlets.

Their coverage will report it something like "Fox News reporter challenges the free speech rights of 2 men at a peaceful protest"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones faces racist taunts from protesters at 'Impeach Trump' rally
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lawrence-jones-fox-news-racist-taunts-impeach-trump-rally

The left is filled with racists. No surprise there.  :mental: :mad:

Lest we forget the greatest democrat organization the KKK. It is deeply rooted in their party, that is why they use the term racist so much to cover up that fact. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!