Author Topic: If this is not the bottom of the damn barrel and worthy of impeachment  (Read 953 times)

Online CC27

Atticus (5,760 posts)

If this is not the bottom of the damn barrel and worthy of impeachment, then

please stop all this blather about "the rule of law" and "co-equal branches of government".

Trump has just stated, in response to a question from George Stephanopolous, that he sees nothing wrong with accepting campaign assistance from a foreign government and would do so if it was offered. He would not see any need to notify the FBI UNLESS he "saw something wrong"! In other words, he just hung a "For Sale" sign on the 2020 election!

I'm sorry, but I just don't know if I can play this game much longer if we are going to ignore our moral AND CONSTITUTIONAL obligations because they are deemed by some to be politically inconvenient. (And, will the person who usually asks "which 20 Republican Senators do you believe will vote to convict Trump if the Democratic House impeaches" just please not bother. I just no longer give even one shit.)

Impeach the sonofabitch or turn out the lights.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212183539

You morons throw that impeachment word around a lot. Doubt you know the real meaning.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
You morons throw that impeachment word around a lot. Doubt you know the real meaning.

Yeah, it's right up there with "racism" as words that don't mean anything anymore.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
This is bull.

One wonders what the primitive thought about it when someone on vast Teddy's senatorial staff actively solicited--actively solicited, not merely benignly accepted--assistance from the Soviets for the 1984 presidential elections.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Hillary ----> Perkins Coie ----> Fusion GPS ----> Christopher Steele ----> Steele Dossier

Any questions? There's lots more to come ... Mifsud
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Everyone seems to ignore the "Russian intrusion" happened on obama's watch and he chose to ignore it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
If there's anything that DUmmies know well, it is reaching the bottom of the barrel.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

The truthiness of truth is dependent on the source?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ausonius

Hillary ----> Perkins Coie ----> Fusion GPS ----> Christopher Steele ----> Steele Dossier

Any questions? There's lots more to come ... Mifsud

First thing I thought of!  What is the DUmmies reaction to a campaign actively soliciting dirt from foreign countries on their opponents?

Oh wait!  If THEY do it, it's quite fine!  Everything they do is moral, everything their opponents do is always questionable, because morality comes not from God or even Logic: morality comes from their feelings of what  is right or wrong.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
All the DUmmie and democrat pearl-clutching right now about how Trump said he might not let the FBI know if a foreign government gave him oppo research on an opponent is going to blow up in their faces. It will probably come out in a few days or weeks that prominent dems did just that or are doing that during their primaries.   :popcorn:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
All the DUmmie and democrat pearl-clutching right now about how Trump said he might not let the FBI know if a foreign government gave him oppo research on an opponent is going to blow up in their faces. It will probably come out in a few days or weeks that prominent dems did just that or are doing that during their primaries.   :popcorn:

Count on it.
He plays them like a fiddle.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

Trump Responds To The “Foreign Oppo” Coverage

Once the interview with George Stephanopoulos aired, showing President Trump saying “I think I’d take it,” regarding foreign governments and oppo research, the media pounced. Ed broke it down into questions involving Norway, Russia and Ukraine, but we could presumably be talking about any country in the world. Everyone and their brothers leaped on this as an admission of… something, I guess. One analyst on CNN this morning declared it was clear proof that the President was signaling Russia that he was open for business and ready to take any other dirt they might have on Joe Biden or whoever eventually winds up winning the Democratic nomination.

Once the blowback kicked into gear this morning (and there was plenty of it), the President was back on Twitter explaining how the media had missed what he was saying.
Before getting to the substance of his response, allow me to toss out my own hot take here. I’d be willing to bet this was intentional and Trump is just trolling the media and the Democrats again. Ed described the President’s original answer to the question as, “a remarkably tone-deaf argument, especially after the last two-plus years.” On the surface, it certainly seems that way. So that leaves us with two possibilities. Either you have to believe that Donald Trump is so dim-witted that he would forget all of the screaming that’s gone on for two years and blithely say that he’d accept interference from a foreign government, or he’s doing something else.

What’s the other possibility? That Donald Trump is only in his comfort zone when he has the press and the Democrats up in arms and screaming about something. He goads them and prods them constantly. ...

Maybe crazy like a fox?

1. Reminds the American people what Hillary did.

2. Gets the MSM to expose their hypocrisy.

Trump's series of Tweets on this have the sound of a trap snapping shut.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
If there's anything that DUmmies know well, it is reaching the bottom of the barrel.

Hell, when the DUmbasses reach the bottom of the barrel, they kick that bitch out of the way and start digging where it stood.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe