Author Topic: Primitives agree, One Percent Joe ain't what he used to be  (Read 571 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitives agree, One Percent Joe ain't what he used to be
« on: June 11, 2019, 08:43:25 PM »
Tue Jun 11, 2019, 01:01 PM
Star Member DonViejo (55,647 posts)

Trump unleashes on 'failing' and 'slower than he used to be' Biden

BY JORDAN FABIAN - 06/11/19 12:46 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Joe Biden in response to the 2020 contender’s plans to call the president an “existential threat” to the country ahead of both politicians’ trip to Iowa.

Trump appeared to stoke speculation about Biden’s health and age, saying the former vice president is a “different guy” and “slower than he used to be.”

He also said Biden would be the “weakest” opponent he could face in 2020, dismissing reports that he fears Biden the most. He also labeled Biden “one percent Joe.”

“He’s failing,” trump said of Biden
, pointing to polls showing his Democratic rivals gaining on him.

He also knocked Biden’s previous presidential runs, saying “Joe never got more than one percent” but former President Barack Obama “took him off the trash heap” when he picked him as his running mate in 2008.

###

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/447932-trump-insults-biden-obama-took-him-off-the-trash-heap
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287147433

The primitives at democrat underground will say this proves that Trump is afraid of sleepy creepy Joe but they are wrong again.  President Trump is having fun toying with Biden--the way a cat plays with a mouse.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Tue Jun 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
Star Member irisblue (17,500 posts)
3. I'm enjoying his fear of Biden.
Keep saying it, shitgibbon, and maybe you can talk yourself into believing it's true.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Tue Jun 11, 2019, 01:21 PM
Star Member marylandblue (10,946 posts)
4. Hate to be a spoil sport, but he does seem slower than he used to be.

I noticed it over a year ago, so it's not because of Trump. Meanwhile, Trump looks energetic because he snorts Adderall.

Biden didn't react well.to rumors about his health. He got angry, showing it's a soft spot. Which is why Trump is following up today.

Biden has to turn it into a joke or show he doesn't care, even if, or especially if, it's true.
A moment of clarity from a primitive.

Response to marylandblue (Reply #4)Tue Jun 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
Star Member mtnsnake (20,530 posts)
7. I liked Biden's speech today

but unfortunately he did look more un-energetic than I've ever seen him. He was stumbling quite a bit with the words at first. Maybe he just wasn't feeling his best today because he was way more energetic in his kickoff speech in Philly.
Stumblin' Joe, his low energy is obvious--even to the primitives.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Tue Jun 11, 2019, 02:15 PM
Star Member nolabear (31,723 posts)
5. Biden is speaking now. Thoughtfully. Intelligently.

45 has, sadly, conditioned people to think bluster is strength. Ageism has its part. The fear of aging makes us value things that falsely reassure us. I am enjoying this speech. It’s not a series of applause lines. It’s actually talking to people with care.
In short, Biden is slowly mumbling and bumbling and the people aren't applauding.

Thoughtfully and intelligently my ass.  The dummies used to think that Barry's stuttering and bumbling was a sign of his intelligence too.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Primitives agree, One Percent Joe ain't what he used to be
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 07:44:13 AM »
Star Member irisblue (17,500 posts)
3. I'm enjoying his fear of Biden.

:rotf: Biden has so much baggage - position changes, foot-in-mouth-moments, and pawing young women while in public - it will take a fleet of trucks to carry it. :rotf: Trump doesn't fear Biden, he sees Biden as contemptible. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.