Author Topic: I have more contempt for congress and the clowns that make up that body  (Read 559 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
steve2470
House Republicans Set Holder Contempt Vote for Next Week
Source: Bloomberg

House Republican leaders set a vote next week to hold U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress on the recommendation of a panel that condemned President Barack Obama’s last-minute assertion of executive privilege to shield documents from lawmakers.

House Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor announced the vote yesterday after the Oversight and Government Reform Committee made Holder the first Cabinet official held in contempt by a congressional panel in 14 years.

****ers

Beaverhausen
2. When do they vote on the President's jobs bill?
I hate boner and cantor. Hate them

TomClash
13. They have contempt for jobs nt

Akoto
5. Okay, *now* I am confused.
What documents hasn't he turned over? My understanding was that a contempt finding would result from Holder not providing all desired documents.

Surely, they can't hold him in contempt for not providing documents now shielded by executive privilege. I believe that would be quite illegal.

cstanleytech
7. They should also hold a contempt hearing for themselves as
most of the population has nothing but contempt for them.

RBInMaine
12. This will BACKFIRE on the Pukes in a BIG WAY, and it will only embolden African Americans and all
Dems to work that much harder to re-elect the President and get rid of these crazy radical TeaSCUM

still_one
17. I have more contempt for congress and the clowns that make up that body. They are an embarrassment
to the people they are supposed to represent

SoFlaJet
18. Rachel did a GREAT job
last night, explaining the whole thing, where and when it started and who is the one nut who pretty much got the whole thing rolling. I highly recommend checking it out. The republican party has finally jumped the shark and went right off the cliff with this one.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1014148649

Please note the date: Jun 21, 2012
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
You mean liberals aren't consistent regarding the circumstances by which they hold politicians responsible? You're a heretic for pointing that out, Ralph!!    :argh:  :mad:  :rant:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.