Author Topic: Take a walk on the wild side.  (Read 1544 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Take a walk on the wild side.
« on: June 06, 2019, 04:38:24 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212166646

Lady Freedom Returns (9,366 posts)

Staggering homeless count stuns LA officials.
Link to tweet

I have limited internet so I will just say the majority at DU don't have a clue.  There are some reasoned comments to be found in the fifty or so replies to LFR but most are paddling on denial. 

Enjoy.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: Take a walk on the wild side.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 04:51:02 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212166646

I have limited internet so I will just say the majority at DU don't have a clue.  There are some reasoned comments to be found in the fifty or so replies to LFR but most are paddling on denial. 

Enjoy.

I don't remember homelessness being a problem when Jugears the Stutterer and his husband big mike were in office.

Is this homeless problem a recent phenomenon, maybe beginning in January of '17?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 05:09:39 PM »
I don't remember homelessness being a problem when Jugears the Stutterer and his husband big mike were in office.

Is this homeless problem a recent phenomenon, maybe beginning in January of '17?

I have observed that Democratics and Muslims treat apostates pretty much the same; Democratics would behead them too if they thought the could get away with it.  In this thread they take a swipe at Reagan (Democrat apostate like Trump) blaming him for emptying the asylums (not).   Note how they also treat runaway black apostates in much the same way, (think Carson, Thomas and others). :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 07:00:47 PM »
Re Reagan, that's become a myth that transcends fact among Libs and Progs. What actually happened is that in the late 1950s Congress set up a system by which mental hospital patients would be released and receive their meds (which Congress believed to be effective) through community clinics. It was a nation-wide thing, not a California thing. And the releasing of the mental hospital patients began in California during the administration of Edmund "Pat" Brown, who, like his son, was a Dem. The process had been underway for years when Reagan became governor.

What Reagan did that POed unions was to close some mental hospitals that had low patient populations, transferring their patients into other mental hospitals (that also had low patient populations). This reduced facilities and staff costs. To this day there are still mental hospitals operated by the State of California - never closed or "emptied" by Reagan. Many/most current homeless people with mental problems were either young children in their parents' homes or not yet born when Reagan was Governor (1967-1975).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 07:09:15 PM »
LFR herself is in danger of being thrown out in Tucson.

41 years old. Did work for Fri's food and drug. Went to MSSU. Am classed as Severely Mentally I'll due to PTSD from surviving server tornado.

https://www.gofundme.com/profile/amber-hoyt-pqesv

I don't know what this means

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 08:38:22 PM »

She's still trying to milk the trauma of the Joplin, Missouri tornado a few years ago.

I'm sure it was a terrifying experience, but I'm also sure most others have gotten over it and moved on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 08:40:19 PM »
What is a server tornado?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 08:41:13 PM »
She's still trying to milk the trauma of the Joplin, Missouri tornado a few years ago.

I'm sure it was a terrifying experience, but I'm also sure most others have gotten over it and moved on.

Like normal humans.  But as you well know, DUmmies are a special breed.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 09:00:40 PM »
Came into this thread expecting the primitives to be advocating for a national date a tranny day or something.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 08:19:03 AM »
What is a server tornado?

What crashed DU on Election Day, 2016? I don't think DUpipo will ever recover from those twin "disasters", :loser:  :-) .

Besides being the name of a chain of big-box electronics stores, Fry's (might be the same original-owner family) is or was a regional chain of supermarkets in AZ.Even though I haven't lived in AZ since Jimmy Carter's maladministration, I remember the correct spelling of the name.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 04:01:36 PM »
LFR herself is in danger of being thrown out in Tucson.

https://www.gofundme.com/profile/amber-hoyt-pqesv

Mentally I'll is a new form of TDS, a server tornado is like what hilliary did to her private server. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2019, 06:09:24 PM »
Mentally I'll is a new form of TDS, a server tornado is like what hilliary did to her private server. :lmao:

well.... she hadn't been online for a while....  :whistling:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2019, 09:20:00 PM »
One of our people is an IT guy.  I put out the bat signal on fb to him:

Remember Lady Freedom Returns at the DUmp? She needs your help. She's posted a GoFundMe thing claiming:
"41 years old. Did work for Fri's food and drug. Went to MSSU. Am classed as Severely Mentally I'll due to PTSD from surviving server tornado."
I'm not an IT guy, is that anything like a sharknado?

He replied

She's still milking that tornado bit to grift for cash? 🤣🤣🤣

Someone else replied:

She’s got a YouTube channel now sharing her political brilliance. 😂

Looks ROUGH!!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 09:28:22 PM by Karin »

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2019, 05:35:02 AM »
Cripes a mighty, LFR pops up. Who/what's next?? Nads? Babe in the Buick? TiT?  The Earwig Whisperer?  Remoteman?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Undies

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 07:51:57 AM »

Back during the Reagan/Bush years, every sitcom and TV drama did a "very special episode" about homelessness and unemployment.  All inspired propaganda.  The episode "The Golden Girls" did is still shown today.  It was funny back then because all the poor homeless hungry people were played by white actors.  Then Clinton was elected president by a plurality of votes and all of the sudden homelessness went back into the waste baskets of Hollywood and promptly ignored for the next eight years.   

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 07:40:28 PM »
Cripes a mighty, LFR pops up. Who/what's next?? Nads? Babe in the Buick? TiT?  The Earwig Whisperer?  Remoteman?

I'd love to see the Jersey Walrus come up for air again!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.