Author Topic: More Dummie Hate for D-Day.  (Read 1569 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
More Dummie Hate for D-Day.
« on: June 06, 2019, 11:30:43 AM »
misanthrope (4,895 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212166731

Trump's appearance in Normandy is particularly galling Considering what he stands for, his avarice, his cowardice, his penchant for cheap populism, his ill treatment of our fellow Allied nations and NATO compatriots and mostly his warm spot for racially tinged authoritarianism makes his involvement in such somber and sobering events just infuriating. I can't think of another GOP POTUS in my lifetime who is more ill-suited for something like this. Even Nixon.

:yawn:

True Blue American (5,726 posts)

5. That is what my late Husband would be doing.

He went in on the second wave, wounded when a man in front of him stepped on a landmine, second man wounded badly. He was third, spent time in the Hospital.

We listened to the Chaplain who was with them all the way into Germany. We watched over 200 men cry as the Chaplain described their march.

A life long Democrat he would despise this pretender.

:whatever:

Star Member unc70 (4,301 posts)

14. Nixon actually colluded with North Vietnamese

He helped sabotage Johnson's peace efforts in 1968. Helped Nixon get elected.

:thatsright:

jambo101 (787 posts)

15. Disgusting

How an obvious coward like trump is standing before so many real heros giving his servile platitudes to those who actually put their lifes on the line ,while he just chickened out of his call to duty.

Star Member katmondoo (4,466 posts)

16. They are touting his speach as a new beginning, what utter hogwash

He did not write the speech and doesn't believe a word of what he said. Disgusting that some are saying this one speech has changed him into a real human being. Dream on!!!!!

Star Member bobbieinok (10,629 posts)

22. Reagan praising German 'soldier victims' at Bitburg was horrible

::)

Star Member NightWatcher (36,250 posts)

31. He's standing on the wrong side. He's a fan of fascism and Nazis

This American fevered nightmare has got to end.

never forget, the left only uses the military to bash the country. They don't love ue. They never will.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: More Dummie Hate for D-Day.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 06:20:36 PM »
Star Member NightWatcher (36,250 posts)

31. He's standing on the wrong side. He's a fan of fascism and Nazis

This American fevered nightmare has got to end.

No, that would be you liberals. You have much more in common with the fascists like eliminating free speech, eliminating opposition, total control of a populations thoughts and actions, science controlled by ideology and schools who teach your ideology to the exclusion of all others.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 06:53:21 PM »
Oh my.

True Blue American (5,726 posts)

5. That is what my late Husband would be doing.

He went in on the second wave, wounded when a man in front of him stepped on a landmine, second man wounded badly. He was third, spent time in the Hospital.

We listened to the Chaplain who was with them all the way into Germany. We watched over 200 men cry as the Chaplain described their march.

A life long Democrat he would despise this pretender.

This primitive must be older than California Peggy, having had a husband who was in D-Day.....75 years ago.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 07:46:57 PM »
Oh my.

This primitive must be older than California Peggy, having had a husband who was in D-Day.....75 years ago.

You know how they love to do anything BUT work for money. He might have had some money and she married him while she was much younger.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 08:12:43 PM »
My father, not involved with D-Day he was in the Pacific theater in the navy, would take your shit ass self and beat the **** out of you in the parking lot.  I watched him do it to several men.  I'm pretty sure he would have killed you with his bare hands and then gone into a bar and had a couple of drinks. His friends would have slapped on the back and toasted him beating the shit out of any DUchebag shitstain.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 10:17:17 PM »
I'd like to ask TrueBlueAmerican what kind of division her husband served in. Infantry? Panzer Grenadiers? Panzers? Waffen SS?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 05:45:40 AM »
As Dutch observed, keep in mind the rabid hatred that the DUmmies and the Left in general usually show towards the US military.
I'll never forget one post a few years ago: In one of many threads they made dedicated to dumping on the film 'American Sniper,' a DUmmy referred to our veterans as "Monsters," referred to their tours of duty as a "professional orgy of violence and murder," and implied that such people had no place in our neighborhoods.

My father, not involved with D-Day he was in the Pacific theater in the navy, would take your shit ass self and beat the **** out of you in the parking lot.  I watched him do it to several men.  I'm pretty sure he would have killed you with his bare hands and then gone into a bar and had a couple of drinks. His friends would have slapped on the back and toasted him beating the shit out of any DUchebag shitstain.

I know. Both of my grandfathers, resting in peace now, were in the Pacific theaters as well (One worked in Pearl Harbor after the bombing as a jet mechanic, the other put his skills as a doctor to good use aiding in the postwar recovery process in Nagasaki; The latter had a really cool story about a time when he and a couple of his buddies helped to alleviate boredom and depression among the Nagasaki locals by teaching them how to square- dance), and they would have done the same to him.
There was also an old buddy of mine from church, a big old bear of a man with a great heart, who for as long as he was physically able was kind of in charge of the church's ushers. I knew he was a WWII vet, but it wasn't until his funeral that I learned he was a D- Day vet. He was just a humble enough guy that he didn't brag about that fact. He too would probably have done the same to that repulsive DUmmy.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 06:44:21 AM »
Oh my.

Just goes to show you, age
wisdom necessarily.
Especially at the DUmp.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2019, 06:48:09 AM »
I'd like to ask TrueBlueAmerican what kind of division her husband served in. Infantry? Panzer Grenadiers? Panzers? Waffen SS?
Einsatzgruppen would be my guess.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 07:58:44 AM »

IIRC the units actually actually defending the beaches were mainly Volksgrenadier regiments and Russian volunteers serving under German officers.  So, probably nothing that high-end.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 08:53:26 AM »
IIRC the units actually actually defending the beaches were mainly Volksgrenadier regiments and Russian volunteers serving under German officers.  So, probably nothing that high-end.

Most of the Germans' brightest and baddest were on the Eastern Front. There were some Panzer divisions in Normandy, but because of uncertainty where the landing would be, they were kept well back so they could go where needed (something allied air forces hindered in the event).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.