Author Topic: If there was a vote in the House for an impeachment inquiry..? Kentuck  (Read 802 times)

Online CC27

kentuck (91,642 posts)

If there was a vote in the House for an impeachment inquiry..?

would it pass or fail?

If Nancy was against it, I could not see it passing?

The question of whether or not to impeach is becoming very divisive for Democrats, in my opinion.

How much more do they need to see? How many more subpoenas do they need to have rejected? How many more contempt of Congress charges do they need? How many more crimes need to be committed?

Do they really want to put this on the back burner until after the election??

It will be Nancy Pelosi's decision.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212167011

I keep asking this over and over. Impeach over what????????  :whatever:

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Yeah Ken****...name ONE crime.  Just ONE.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I'm urging them to go for impeachment. Make them lay their cards out on the table. As we've pointed out, there's nothing there.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

I wonder if Democrats and primitives are aware they're just being used by their own leaders.

They're whipped up into all sorts of manic hysteria, which discourages them from checking to see what their own leaders are doing that might be counterproductive to their own interests, and.....most importantly, encourages them to open their wallets and disgorge the contents.

That's all this "controversy" is, just various fund-raising opportunities for fat-cat Democrats to fatten their own wallets. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

kentuck (91,642 posts)

If there was a vote in the House for an impeachment inquiry..?

would it pass or fail?

1. That post has almost one "?" per sentence. :rotf:

2. If kt is honestly asking, that means the outcome of such a vote would be in doubt. That may be the first potential "disaster" Miss Nancy is trying to dodge, the third such "disaster" being the reelection of Trump and the Rs regaining the majority in the House.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

They want to impeach him for daring to upset the Washington apple cart by running against and defeating hillary  who was the heir apparent to the throne once obama left. 

Pelosi's latest comment about how she wants to see President Trump in jail is a shot across the bow to any other Washington outsider who may be considering a presidential run and bucking the dysfunctional status quo that thrives in that town.  The message is "stay out of our elite club or we will destroy you,  both personally and financially ".
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline zeitgeist

Unless Nasty Nancy is trying to set Trump off it would appear she is losing her marbles thinking she can Lock Him Up!

Meh, maybe just red meat for the base?  Keep them confused and quiet on impeachment?

Now, about the number of question marks, I am reminded of Elaine on the Seinfeld episode with the exclamation mark!

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Karin

From the thread:

Response to EffieBlack (Reply #2)
Thu Jun 6, 2019, 11:32 AM
 StarfishSaver (1,738 posts)
5. +1000

Can you imagine how awesome it would be if Pelosi could guarantee her Caucus would support a bill just because she does?

Among other things, Obamacare would have passed in January 2009 and not have taken nearly a year and half to get approved (and a year and a half to get mischaracterized and form the basis of the Tea Party).

Nancy for dictator!