Author Topic: MSNBC's treatment of Bill Clinton is disgraceful.  (Read 1330 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
MSNBC's treatment of Bill Clinton is disgraceful.
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:17:53 PM »
StevieM (8,468 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212164709

MSNBC's treatment of Bill Clinton is disgraceful.

This is a man who served our country with distinction. We are so much better off for having elected him.

They just showed clips of ex-presidents on the anniversary of D-day. They showed Reagan, Bush 43, and Obama. They totally excluded Clinton, who was there for the 50th anniversary in a very prominent ceremony.

Shame on them. And let me once again thank our fine former president for his lifetime of service.

:whatever:

Star Member CrispyQ (26,142 posts)

1. The media is only as liberal as the conservative corporations that own it.

A bumper sticker I saw once.

MSNBC only offers some left-leaning shows because they see there's money in it, but their true colors are always there beneath.

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: MSNBC's treatment of Bill Clinton is disgraceful.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 12:28:48 PM »
IF MesSNBC is airbrushing WJC from historical stuff, it might be a (very) tacit admission that he was a serial rapist-predator. His defender-enabler should also fear the airbrush unless she gets the Dems' 2020 nomination.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:48:05 PM »
That must have been a very big bumper sticker.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 12:51:16 PM »
Bwahahahahahaha  There's money in liberal TV?  Nope.  It's just like radio.  I wonder why they think Err America went under?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 12:52:56 PM »
You DUmmies ought to organize a national boycott of msnbc.  That'll show them.   :lmao:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 12:54:16 PM »
hlthe2b (69,037 posts)

2. Not to mention Carter (and George HW Bush)--the only two of the six mentioned who actually served
Reagan served in WWII but not in combat.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 02:15:04 PM »
Reagan served in WWII but not in combat.
Starting with FDR:

FDR - never served; contracted polio in 1921, at age 39

Truman - served in the Army in WW1

Eisenhower - served in the Army in WW1 (in the US) and WW2, ETO

JFK - served in the Navy in WW2, PTO

LBJ - served in the USNR and active duty in 1940-1942

RMN - served in the Navy in WW2, PTO

Ford - served in the Navy in WW2, PTO

Carter - USNA during WW2; USN 1946-1953

Reagan - Army Reserve, 1937-1942, then called to active duty; 1942-1945, excluded from overseas service due to poor eyesight

GHWB - served in the Navy in WW2, PTO

Clinton - did not serve

GWB - served in Texas Air National Guard

Obama - did not serve

Trump - did not serve
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »
You DUmmies ought to organize a national boycott of msnbc.  That'll show them.   :lmao:

I don’t know how MSNBC’s ratings are now, but the last time I checked they were so low that it looked like only DUers we’re watching.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 03:00:42 PM »
I don’t know how MSNBC’s ratings are now, but the last time I checked they were so low that it looked like only DUers we’re watching.

And The Daily Show as well.  Clips of that used to be cited on other outlets frequently when Jon Stewart hosted.  The media must be keeping another black man down with their treatment of Trevor Noah.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 04:35:27 PM »
The same president that went to Japan to apologize for going nuclear on them? You don't say...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 05:46:10 PM »
Star Member question everything (35,232 posts)

7. Can anyone provides a contact to express an opinion about that?

And.. many of the MSNBC crowd came from Newsweek that treated both Clintons in 2008 with barbs and disgrace. We did not renew our subscription after that.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 08:14:48 AM »
And The Daily Show as well.  Clips of that used to be cited on other outlets frequently when Jon Stewart hosted.  The media must be keeping another black man down with their treatment of Trevor Noah.
It was only good when Craig Kilborn was the host. None of that "clown nose on/off" crap.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 02:12:43 PM »
Bill Clinton's treatment of the oval office was disgraceful.  A far more accurate statement.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 02:46:41 PM »
Bill Clinton's treatment of the oval office was disgraceful.  A far more accurate statement.

Yup.  The use of his human humidor also exhibited his total disregard for cigars.    I cannot help wonder how the DUmp would have reacted if Bob Dole had created the comeuppance we are seeing now back in 1996 when Ross Perot got Bubba elected.  Let see, Bubba was a Vietnam draft dodger extraordinaire.  Bob was a disabled WWII veteran.    Oh yeah, lets just pass that down the memory hole. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >