Author Topic: Primitives normalizing racism  (Read 772 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitives normalizing racism
« on: June 04, 2019, 08:41:03 PM »
Tue Jun 4, 2019, 10:45 AM
Star Member DonViejo (55,454 posts)

Virginia Governor Announces Special Session on Gun Control

Source: Associated Press

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam is going to recall lawmakers to the state Capitol to take up a package of gun-control legislation.

By Associated Press, Wire Service Content June 4, 2019, at 10:17 a.m.

BY ALAN SUDERMAN, Associated Press

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced on Tuesday that he'll recall lawmakers to the state Capitol in the coming weeks to take up a package of gun-control legislation, which he said is urgently needed to prevent killings like Friday's mass shooting in Virginia Beach.

Northam said he plans to convene a special legislative session this summer.

The Democrat said in an Associated Press interview ahead of his announcement that he wants the Republican-controlled General Assembly to hear from the public about the need for "common-sense" law related to guns and accessories.

Republicans have previously rejected Northam's gun control bills out of hand, but a top GOP lawmaker signaled Monday that he's open to a legislative debate.

Read more: https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-06-04/apnewsbreak-virginia-gov-to-call-special-session-on-guns

9 replies, 606 views
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142324543

Nine primitives replied to the post and over 600 have seen it but not a single one mentioned that this is the very same Ralph "Coon man" Northam that likes to go out partying it up in blackface. 

The story of Northam and his minstrel show getups came out in February of this year but for the shitgibbons at democrat underground, it is ancient and irrelevant history.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Primitives normalizing racism
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 08:26:44 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142324543

Nine primitives replied to the post and over 600 have seen it but not a single one mentioned that this is the very same Ralph "Coon man" Northam that likes to go out partying it up in blackface. 

The story of Northam and his minstrel show getups came out in February of this year but for the shitgibbons at democrat underground, it is ancient and irrelevant history.

It is OK, Northam said he studied the pictures on his yearbook page and determined it was not him. This will not be news again until a more progressive person runs against him.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke