Author Topic: Meghan McCain suggests Democrats kill Trump  (Read 825 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Meghan McCain suggests Democrats kill Trump
« on: June 02, 2019, 12:41:10 PM »
Now, normally I wouldn't do this, bringing over a thread I started on another message board, but I'm particularly concerned about the last two paragraphs of this post--readers may ignore all that precedes it.

Of course the title is tongue-in-cheek, in case one's a Democrat or primitive with no sense of humor or irony or nuance. 

I'm very concerned that an attorney would insist it's up to the charged to prove himself innocent.

As much money as attorneys make, it seems reasonable to expect them to be more knowledgeable than this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/31/meghan-mccain-warns-impeachment-democrats/

Meghan McCain Warns On Impeachment: ‘If You Take This Kill Shot, Democrats, You Better Not Miss’

Meghan McCain issued a stark warning Friday to House Democrats who were pushing for the impeachment of President Donald Trump. “If you take this kill shot, Democrats, you better not miss,” she said during the opening segment of ABC’s “The View.”

…..“Oh, my God. I mean metaphorical,” she said. “I’m a hunter and shooter and I talk like a redneck, sorry, but I will say you have to successfully do this if you’re going to impeach him. It can’t be proceedings that don’t end up successful. Don’t take that the wrong way. I feel bad now.”.....

“If you’re going to swing you better hit the ball,” Joy Behar summarized.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Actually, the exact precise quote is "if you dare strike against the prince (king), you must kill him."

Okay now, ignore all that and notice this instead:

…..Cohost Sunny Hostin claimed that, at this point, failing to at least start impeachment proceedings against Trump set a dangerous precedent “because no one is above the law.” The former federal prosecutor then went on to argue that impeachment was just a criminal investigation and that the burden was on Trump to “prove to us he’s not a criminal.”

The "former federal prosecutor," one assumes an attorney well-versed in the Constitution and in law, surely would understand how wrong that is; it's up to Trump to prove nothing, it's up to the other side to prove him criminal.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:47:30 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Meghan McCain suggests Democrats kill Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 03:50:25 PM »
Meghan aka "the walrus" McCain needs to go back to stuffing her face. The stupid fat cow is as bad as her old man.  :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 04:06:07 PM »
Obviously Meghan was using "kill shot" as a metaphor for impeachment and was warning Dems that if they try it and fail the consequence would be dire.

But since literalizing Trump's metaphors is standard practice by Trump-Haters and Never-Trumpers, Meghan McCain needs to be chastised severely for her violent language.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 05:38:21 PM »
Obviously Meghan was using "kill shot" as a metaphor for impeachment and was warning Dems that if they try it and fail the consequence would be dire.

But since literalizing Trump's metaphors is standard practice by Trump-Haters and Never-Trumpers, Meghan McCain needs to be chastised severely for her violent language.

Cut her down to 25,000 calories a day and no Krispy Kremes for a year! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!