Author Topic: Primitives support actual collusion--when Barry's the one doing it  (Read 935 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri May 31, 2019, 01:46 PM
Star Member DonViejo (55,355 posts)

EXCLUSIVE Team Obama Tells Iran: Don't Escalate, Don't Take Trump's Bait

As tensions with Iran heat up, former Obama administration officials have quietly urged government officials there to keep their cool.

Betsy Woodruff, Erin Banco
05.31.19 5:19 AM ET

As the Trump administration sent warplanes and an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, a small group of former Obama administration officials reached out to their contacts in the Iranian government, including Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. Their message to Iran: Don’t take Trump’s bait. Stay calm.

Conversations between former Obama officials and Iranian government officials have been ongoing since November 2016
. Zarif, who visits the U.S. every year for the U.N. General Assembly in New York, usually meets with lawmakers, think tanks, journalists, and former officials when he is in town.

But the recent round of conversations, which took place over the phone and in person over the last two months, came as lines of communication between the U.S. and Iran, through intermediaries in Europe and elsewhere, deteriorated.

The U.S. policy toward Iran—a scorched-earth campaign to crush the country’s economy—took a turn this month when the Trump administration, following new Iranian activity that concerned American intelligence and national-security officials, sent ships and B-52 bombers to the region in a show of force. That move fed fears of military conflict between the two powers.

more
https://www.thedailybeast.com/team-obama-tells-iran-dont-escalate-dont-take-trumps-bait?ref=home
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212148547

Phony ass leftists make up phony ass charges of collusion against President Trump but wholeheartedly support genuine collusion when Barry or his toadies get caught red-handed doing it.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 02:00 PM
brewens (6,040 posts)
1. I was wondering if any of our real leaders might be talking through channels telling

other governments to not freak out. At this point it would be hard to expect them to trust us, but real Americans are out here waiting to take back over and try and make things right. I hope they give us a chance.
Real Americans?  Un-American is more like it, you lying, leftist piece of shit.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 02:56 PM
Star Member Qutzupalotl (10,909 posts)
3. I know they mean well and want to avoid war,

but isn’t that a Logan Act violation? Granted, it’s no worse than the Republicans’ letter undermining Obama on Iran, but shouldn’t we try to be better than “no worse”?
You should try not actually doing the things that you falsely accuse the president of doing.

Response to Qutzupalotl (Reply #3)Fri May 31, 2019, 05:42 PM
Star Member rownesheck (606 posts)
5. We are in desperate times.

Forget the Logan act
when millions of people's lives are at stake because Yosemite Sam and Orange Dipshit feel they have to prove something because they have small penis issues.
Barry and his toadies lawlessness is justified according to this shitgibbon.  Lock them up!

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 09:19 PM
Star Member Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (32,846 posts)
6. Now Trumpy et al are going to scream about interference.
Yo mama dropped you on your head.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Primitives support actual collusion--when Barry's the one doing it
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 06:10:06 PM »
And once bullets start flying it will all be the fault of these dumbasses who are no longer in a position to advise Iran OR the US.

Good Lord!  How can these people not see the multiple issues with this?!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 06:55:20 PM »
And once bullets start flying it will all be the fault of these dumbasses who are no longer in a position to advise Iran OR the US.

Good Lord!  How can these people not see the multiple issues with this?!

KC

Orange Man bad.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »
Orange Man bad.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!  :panic:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 10:39:42 AM »
Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election.

Plotting collusion anyone?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 12:24:30 PM »
Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election.

Plotting collusion anyone?

Orange Man BAD

(half) Black man GOOD
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020