Author Topic: Mass shooting. 11 dead. Only one thread on DU frontpage.  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Mass shooting. 11 dead. Only one thread on DU frontpage.
« on: June 01, 2019, 09:08:25 AM »
If I could only think of a reason why it isn't being talked about.

It's a mystery I tell ya.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Mass shooting. 11 dead. Only one thread on DU frontpage.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 09:14:13 AM »
I can't think of single reason, either. Evil gun, male black supremacist, obvious Republican Trump supporter...... This event checks all the right boxes.  :shrug:

Edit:

Quote from:
StarfishSaver

"Please don't let him be black ... Please don't let him be black ... Please don't let him be black!"

This prayer after every mass shooting or terrorist attack is one of the realities of being black in America.

And so is that sick, sinking feeling on those rare occasions when our prayer isn't answered.

Damn!
https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212150830

That's sick!! People dead and your only concern is the politics of the event.

Quote from:
pintobean

13. DU sure has changed

People are yucking it up in a mass shooting thread.

Even the dimwitted, light in the loafers primitive knows this is screwed up.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:34:16 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 10:34:51 AM »
StarfishSaver

"Please don't let him be black ... Please don't let him be black ... Please don't let him be black!"

This prayer after every mass shooting or terrorist attack is one of the realities of being black in America.

I don't know whether black folk really think that. I doubt it, frankly.

The people who do think, "Please don't let him be black ... Please don't let him be black ... Please don't let him be black!" are the Progs who try to blame every mass shooting on white-supremacist-Christian-racist-Trump-supporting-gun-nuts. They're tired of reality contradicting their narrative.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 11:08:14 AM »
“It’s a horrific day for Virginia,” said Gov. Ralph Northam at one of the press conferences authorities held in the wake of the mass shooting. “It’s just a horrific day. Our thoughts are with these victims and their families.” The gunman used a .45 caliber handgun with a silencer and multiple extended magazines, the police chief said. The shooter and officers engaged in a lengthy “gun battle.”

In a press conference, the governor stressed that more might have lost their lives without the quick response of law enforcement officers and medics. “Their actions likely saved lives,” he said. They have seen injuries and scenes “no one should have to face,” he said.

If democrat governor  Ralph "Coonman" Northam is willing to open up about it, I can't see why the primitives would want to sweep it under the rug.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 11:10:59 AM »
I was always told that white devils were responsible for mass killings and serial killings. This guy, the DC sniper, the vet killer, and the shipyard killer seem to be trying awful hard to rectify that. Of course it's all due to white suppression somehow
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 11:22:15 AM »
Of course it's all due to white suppression somehow

I blame global warming. And Bush.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 06:08:25 PM »
sop (369 posts)

29. Seriously, does the man's race, religion, age, politics or national origin matter?

We've had so many mass shootings in this country, every demographic has been represented by now. The only constant thread that runs through such tragedies is they were all perpretrated with guns.

I guess sop is really a Noob to ask such a question as this at the DUmp.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 06:40:39 PM »
Black, democrat,public employee.  This will be memory holed tuit suite.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 10:26:45 AM »
StarfishSaver

"Please let him fit the narrative ... Please let him fit the narrative ... Please let him fit the narrative!"

This prayer after every mass shooting or terrorist attack is one of the realities of being leftist in America.

Fixed
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 12:37:12 PM »
StarfishSaver

If it helps cushion the blow, have your buddies in the MSM refer to the shooter as a "white black", similar as they did when they referred to George Zimmerman as a "white hispanic".  That will help you push your agenda...

sop (369 posts)

29. Seriously, does the man's race, religion, age, politics or national origin matter?  only when the shooter's race, religion, age, politics or national origin fits your narrative...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2019, 01:38:36 PM »
If democrat governor  Ralph "Coonman" Northam is willing to open up about it, I can't see why the primitives would want to sweep it under the rug.

Yeah, I bet ol' "Coonman" wishes he could've strung that one up  :-)
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 08:07:26 AM »
He was actually a trans racial white kkk member. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 10:38:19 AM »
He was actually a trans racial white kkk member. :loser:

:hi5:

Maybe a Shawnequa Dolezal white?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.