Author Topic: The mighty Trump's approval rating hits all-time high  (Read 972 times)

Offline Delmar

The mighty Trump's approval rating hits all-time high
« on: May 31, 2019, 10:35:02 PM »
Fri May 31, 2019, 02:18 PM
Jose Garcia (868 posts)

Trump's approval rating hits highest point in two years

Source: The Hill

President Trump’s job approval rating is the highest it’s been in two years, boosted by voter optimism about the economy
, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey.

The survey found that 48 percent approve of the job Trump is doing
, compared to 52 percent who said they disapprove. That’s up from 45 percent approval in March. The last time the president’s job approval rating reached 48 percent in the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey was in June of 2017.

Trump appears to be getting a lift from the economy, with a record 62 percent approving of his approach to employment and 59 percent approving of his handling of the economy.

While only 39 percent of voters said the country is on the right track, 51 percent said the economy is heading in the right direction. Seventy-one percent of voters said the economy is very strong or somewhat strong

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/446347-trumps-approval-rating-hits-highest-point-in-two-years

48%? Talk about low expectations.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142323112

Four more years!

Response to Jose Garcia (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
Star Member Hoyt (37,649 posts)
6. That's not a good sign, especially after Mueller's comments.

Hopefully, those saying they will not vote for trump will hold.
The old gunslinger sounds a little worried--worried about #WalkAway.

Response to Jose Garcia (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 02:44 PM
ananda (19,735 posts)
11. Seriously? The economy that's in the process of crashing?

Really ???
You wish it was crashing, shitgibbon.  Jose should have said that Trump is reaping the benefits of the Obama economy--it's sad that I'm better versed in democrat talking points than a primitive.

Response to ananda (Reply #11)Fri May 31, 2019, 04:42 PM
NewJeffCT (52,767 posts)
33. How is it in the process of crashing?

unemployment numbers are low
the stock market has been doing well this year
inflation is still relatively low
Crickets.

Response to Jose Garcia (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 04:05 PM
Princetonian (25 posts)
25. They must be polling people who didn't pay an extra $7000 in federal taxes this year.

You won't find numbers like that in my neck of the woods.

I imagine that they did poll a lot of people who didn't pay an extra $7000 in federal taxes this year--because we got a great big tax cut, shitgibbon.

Response to Jose Garcia (Original post)Fri May 31, 2019, 05:12 PM
Star Member scarytomcat (713 posts)
36. that is fine, let him think he is on top

that will make it sweeter when pound him into the ground

keep digging donniesue
Response to scarytomcat (Reply #36)Fri May 31, 2019, 05:55 PM
FiveGoodMen (18,310 posts)
38. Just like last time?
:rimshot:
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: The mighty Trump's approval rating hits all-time high
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 11:10:25 PM »
Funny how many of the primitives are so stupid as to trust the 538 poll and that fraud Nate Silver. He must tell them what they want to hear can be the only logical explanation.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:33:16 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »
As much as I dislike polling I think the left should be paying attention to these kinds of polls. The left have been so nasty before the election and even more so after that people who are and will vote for Trump will NOT answer the ‘Who are you voting for’ type polls.

Just my opinion.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 10:28:07 AM »
As much as I dislike polling I think the left should be paying attention to these kinds of polls. The left have been so nasty before the election and even more so after that people who are and will vote for Trump will NOT answer the ‘Who are you voting for’ type polls.

Just my opinion.

KC

Considering the polls are created and biased as to provide the SOURCE for biased journalism is telling enough. 48% actually sounds very low, when in actuality is in the high 50's, maybe higher. For the 24 years of the Clinton/Bush/Obama regime, when you saw a favorability ratings poll, you could always add 15 points to the GOP subject, and remove 15 points from the Dem subject, to see a more accurate number.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 07:20:18 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142323112

I imagine that they did poll a lot of people who didn't pay an extra $7000 in federal taxes this year--because we got a great big tax cut, shitgibbon.
 :rimshot:

The only ones who paid more taxes were the DUmmies who live in Dimrat states with high taxes...
The ones Trump only allowed them to write off $10k of state taxes...
Tax cut for the rich, you know...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.