Author Topic: She Didn’t Get An ‘A’ So She Accused Professor Of Sexual Harassment. Then She He  (Read 6766 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
She Didn’t Get An ‘A’ So She Accused Professor Of Sexual Harassment. Then She Held Ex At Knifepoint To Destroy Evidence
https://www.dailywire.com/news/47174/she-didnt-get-so-she-accused-professor-sexual-ashe-schow

Summer Naqvi is a senior at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). During her junior year, she took an economics class with a male professor some 30 years her senior. Nine months after the class ended, she and the professor connected on social media and began sharing “communications of a social nature,” including photos on Snapchat, the professor said through his attorney, according to The Chronicle of Higher Education.

After some time, Naqvi met with the professor (who will not be named here because he has not been charged with any crime) in his office last September. The professor said that when he met with his former student (whom he claims to have not known was a former student because he has 1,000 students per semester), “it became clear to me that this individual was focused on convincing me to change her grade from the prior year, or to provide assurance that, if she retook my class, I would give her an A. I said I was not willing to do either of these things.”

Talk about extreme entitlement! All over not getting an 'A'! Good grief! :mental:

A false sexual harassment accusation is very destructive.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:31:44 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du