Author Topic: I cant believe 40% of DU are still "undecided" in our poll.  (Read 2565 times)

Offline CC27

oldsoftie (1,359 posts)

I cant believe 40% of DU are still "undecided" in our poll.

The question is, "If the primary were held TODAY who would you vote for"
So you 40% couldnt make a choice of ANYONE if the vote were held TODAY? Which means right now, today, you wouldnt vote in the primary? Of course you would! So WHO would get that vote?
As tuned in as DU members are, everyone pretty much knows where most of the candidates stand on most issues. You STILL cant pick one to vote for TODAY?
Sorry to ramble, it just worries me that the largest group of DUers cant pick a person if the vote was TODAY.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287135285

This is too funny. Tuned in? haha yeah right

Offline SVPete

Re: I cant believe 40% of DU are still "undecided" in our poll.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 08:35:35 AM »
There are 20-30 Dem candidates out there, and they are competing on three stances:

1.) Who hates Trump more;

2.) Who promises more free shit;

3.) Who hates Trump more.

I think many DUpipo don't care, as long as the Dem candidate who gets nominated froths at the mouth when (s)he screams how much they hate Trump, and in less crazed moments promises lots of free shit.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:38:07 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 08:54:13 AM »
Joe Biden is their nominee, they're wasting time and money with primary (a good thing).
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 09:06:24 AM »
Why would anyone choose their ultimate candidate now?  It makes no sense, just like DUmmies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 09:35:10 AM »
Why would anyone choose their ultimate candidate now?  It makes no sense, just like DUmmies.

Well, from the field of candidates I see right now, my choice is made.  Sure, it could change if someone new steps in, but I'm not seeing that happening.

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 12:11:00 PM »
Just think! 100% of them are idiots.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 12:42:43 PM »
40% of DU still think Me-Maw might throw her back brace into the ring. 
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 01:44:01 PM »
Flaming Washington park guy has a good chance. I appreciate his dedication. Wish more of them would get more devoted to their beliefs like that..
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2019, 02:17:47 PM »
40% of DU still think Me-Maw might throw her back brace into the ring.

You got it, she has already been chosen, all the rest be damned!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And don't forget Jill stein and Mickey Mouse!! :-)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 02:24:53 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2019, 02:54:16 PM »
Flaming Washington park guy has a good chance. I appreciate his dedication. Wish more of them would get more devoted to their beliefs like that..

There for a minute I thought you were talking about Mayor Pete!

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2019, 03:00:51 PM »

There for a minute I thought you were talking about Mayor Pete!

:rotf:

KC
I think in the sjw victim chart he might score triple points by spontaneous ignition. Hope he doesn't disappoint
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:34:33 PM by landofconfusion80 »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2019, 03:50:42 PM »

Democrats need a Deep State Big Brother to tell them who will be progressive enough to vote for. The more choices they have the more their heads twirl like an insipid cone of frozen yogurt. What they really want is an AOC clone with a few more whirls around the huge hot nuke to be legally allowed to run by the Constitution; barring that, they got a bunch of duncemeats.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2019, 05:41:40 PM »
Democrats need a Deep State Big Brother to tell them who will be progressive enough to vote for. The more choices they have the more their heads twirl like an insipid cone of frozen yogurt. What they really want is an AOC clone with a few more whirls around the huge hot nuke to be legally allowed to run by the Constitution; barring that, they got a bunch of duncemeats.

For pure entertainment value for us, I want this to be a brutal, bloody and endless primary for the libs.  As a spectator watching them fling poo in 2004, 2008 & 2016 was just a wonderful spectacle.  They've already been packing their individual ammo to destroy each other.

:tongue: :popcorn:

Online Karin

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 08:16:00 PM »
I agree with Ralph, the pure entertainment value might be pure gold.  I don't think I've ever watched a dem primary debate, but this one may be worth watching.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 09:00:02 PM »
I agree with Ralph, the pure entertainment value might be pure gold.  I don't think I've ever watched a dem primary debate, but this one may be worth watching.

Don't think I'll watch, but laugh my ass off at the recaps the following day.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 05:29:17 AM »
For pure entertainment value for us, I want this to be a brutal, bloody and endless primary for the libs.  As a spectator watching them fling poo in 2004, 2008 & 2016 was just a wonderful spectacle.  They've already been packing their individual ammo to destroy each other.

:tongue: :popcorn:

I imagine that Fusion GPS is raking in the dough right now.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 06:50:37 AM »
Here's what's really going on.

40% of DU will always vote for "the most crazy one".

Since if you ranked all of the Dem candidates on "crazy", it would be a statistical 24 way dead heat, that leaves the DUmmies with an unreconcilable quandary, thus the 40% "Undecided"
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 07:36:23 AM »
I imagine that Fusion GPS is raking in the dough right now.

Normally they probably would, but with their current legal troubles I'm not sure any D candidate would want to be in the same room as a Fusion GPS researcher.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 08:23:46 AM »
I think in the sjw victim chart he might score triple points by spontaneous ignition. Hope he doesn't disappoint
Mayor Pete has two things going against him that will stop him winning the nomination.
Being white.
Being male.

You remove any one of those two and he would be their nominee.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 04:59:35 PM »

This is too funny. Tuned in? haha yeah right
Hortensis (30,632 posts)

1. Okay. I'd recommend you not bother being worried, though.

None of us have a duty to "commit" prematurely for DU's little poll. For me choosing "undecided" is a deliberate position and one of strength, not weakness. I feel "committing" to someone who could turn out to be a no-go is at best just a harmless game, but when it's driven by foolishly strong partisanship downright stupid, and even distinctly immoral.

Plus, since I trust the overall good sense of Democrats to rid our field of bad choices, my own top criterion will be electability against the Republican candidate and long coattails to sweep hundreds of Democrats into office on, and only time and events will reveal that.

In any case, hope this little explanation helps ease your worry. You can be sure I'll be picking a candidate to vote for before my state's primary.

This DUmmy wants to go from "Undecided" to "No Choices available."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.