Author Topic: If you don't tell us what we want to hear, you're not a patriot!!  (Read 505 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212139006

Siwsan (12,404 posts)

IMHO, shortly after 11 est, we will likely know if Mueller is a patriot or a patsy.

I'm hoping for the first, but am fully prepared to learn it's the second.

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

DUmmies have made up their minds and it's not going to change no matter what Mueller says.  If he says there was no 'there, there', then he's going to be branded a patsy and a puppet.

This is the same argument I had with a liberal on facebook about.  Like I told him, I was waiting for the investigation to be done before I was willing to talk about it.  He kept going on and I finally said "looks like there's no question in your mind of Trump's guilt, you're just waiting for the words so you can pick out which tree to hang him from."

Same ol', same ol'.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: If you don't tell us what we want to hear, you're not a patriot!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 02:02:38 PM »
Siwsan (12,404 posts)

IMHO, shortly after 11 est, we will likely know if Mueller is a patriot or a patsy.

I'm hoping for the first, but am fully prepared to learn it's the second.

All your chickens are belong to us.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.