Author Topic: A Random Encounter In A Diner On Memorial Day Shows Exactly Where America Is Hea  (Read 7389 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
A Random Encounter In A Diner On Memorial Day Shows Exactly Where America Is Heading…
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-random-encounter-in-a-diner-on-memorial-day-shows-exactly-where-america-is-heading

In this article I am going to share with you a perfect example of why so many people believe that there is so little hope for the future of America.  The young adults of today are going to be the leaders of tomorrow, and generally speaking the young adults of today are not in good shape.  Survey after survey has shown that Millennials reject traditional American values more than any other generation that has come before them by a very wide margin.  They are selfish, rude, arrogant, boastful, proud, disrespectful, ungrateful, undisciplined, slothful and completely obsessed with themselves.  In fact, one study found that they are the most narcissistic generation in American history.  They feel entitled to everything, but they don’t want to work for it.  They want to be treated like kings and queens, but they don’t see a problem with treating others like dirt.  Of course there are plenty of young adults that are shining exceptions, but in general young adults under the age of 30 in America today are a complete mess.

Earlier today, I came across a story that illustrates this perfectly.  Michael Boldea took his family to a local eating establishment to celebrate Memorial Day on Monday, and he encountered a young couple that could be the poster children for the entire Millennial generation.  The following is an extended excerpt from the Facebook post where Michael Boldea told this story…

The more leftist they are, they more rude, arrogant, and narcissistic they are.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
ZeroHedge has it as well.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Reddit has entire subs devoted to entitled people and parents. There are also YouTubers with channels devoted to reading those stories, with RSlash being my favorite.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Reddit has entire subs devoted to entitled people and parents. There are also YouTubers with channels devoted to reading those stories, with RSlash being my favorite.

I saw it. Very disturbing.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du