Author Topic: Initech: This whole damn planet is turning into a colossal RW....  (Read 1374 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive

Sun May 26, 2019, 11:54 PM

Initech (75,464 posts)

This whole damn planet is turning into a colossal right wing category 5 shit storm.

It's not just the US. Trump is just a small part of the equation. Look at what's happening all around the world. Go to England where Brexit is ****ing things up and they're trying to vote to continue it. Then look at countries like Brazil, France, Poland, Hungary, Italy where fascism and white supremacy are on the rise and people are preferring fascist dictators to those who prefer democracy and rule of law.

Trump can't say that there's no collusion when collusion is happening all over the world. It's Hitler's master plan on a global scale. And as John Oliver pointed out, nothing good ever happens when you add the phrase "on a global scale" to anything.

But what can be done to stop it? Any time we attempt to talk about something being done they scream and cry that they are being censored because they are conservative.

We need to do something about this. Countries don't know what to do because they have never seen anything like this. The goal is complete and total chaos. And they're succeeding. Unfortunately by the time we stand up to this madness it may be too late to do anything about it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212133560

I think we owe it to the DUmmies to offer some suggestions on what they can do to counter this threat.

Allow me to start: Libs everywhere, kill yourselves.

Response to Initech (Original post)

Sun May 26, 2019, 11:59 PM

Turin_C3PO (1,015 posts)

1. I used to have a belief that Europeans were

more politically sensible than Americans. Now, I’m not so sure...

Wait for the Hammer of Thor to come down on your political hero's heads. Start practicing your "outrage scream".
 :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Response to Turin_C3PO (Reply #1)

Mon May 27, 2019, 02:13 AM

LittleGirl (5,018 posts)

19. me too and I live in Europe

I'm really worried about this cancer that is spreading around the world. UGH.

There is always South America.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Response to Turin_C3PO (Reply #27)

Mon May 27, 2019, 07:57 AM

Star Member Maeve (35,462 posts)

28. Lessons learned in the great wars are forgotten as time passes

Looking around the rebuilt cities, it is hard to remember that they were devastated once.

Thanks to the American taxpayer.

But next time, fight your own damn war. While we give peace a chance.
 :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

Sun May 26, 2019, 11:59 PM

donkeypoofed (1,458 posts)

2. It's very worrying, isn't it

Dont forget that bitch Marine LePen winning either.

I know it feels like we are all being flushed down the toilet - but we have to remember there are more good people here than bad !! We can fix this but we have to do it together.

You sexist creep you.

Mon May 27, 2019, 12:02 AM

Star Member InAbLuEsTaTe (18,294 posts)

3. What can be done to stop it?! I know... let's start with impeachment!! Dolt45 has got to go!!

DUmmy InAbLuEsTaTe (18,294 posts) If you really want to get their attention, really make a difference, try self-immolation. It works!

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

Re: Initech: This whole damn planet is turning into a colossal RW....
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 01:51:50 PM »
Embrace the rejection, DUpipo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 07:46:44 PM »
DUmmie despair:

Mon May 27, 2019, 12:03 AM
 democratisphere (13,776 posts)
4. Homo sapiens self extinction will solve the problem.

Our species has gone rogue.

Response to democratisphere (Reply #4)
Mon May 27, 2019, 12:45 AM
roamer65 (16,443 posts)
6. That would be the best thing ever for Planet Earth.

Humans are like a virus. They are killing the host.

Response to roamer65 (Reply #6)
Mon May 27, 2019, 01:31 AM
 BigmanPigman (26,791 posts)
12. I hope some animals and plants survive...

they are the innocent victims of selfish humans.

And congrats to Marine Le Pen on her win.  Finally! 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 08:02:57 PM »
Marxist sure get upset when people prefer freedom over their modern-day liberal, gov't is the solution to everything, let's turn over our sovereignty to the UN, dreams.

Hey primitives, not everyone believes that a bunch of LW bureaucrats and politicians pulling the strings around the world is a healthy way to remain free, especially given their track record of wanting to shut down and kill those who are opposed to their "one size fits all" ideology.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 06:06:49 AM »
Claiming to be about "Democracy and the rule of law" while bitching about election results.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 07:13:08 AM »
We had dinner with Lib extended family Saturday night on a visit, the husband made a couple of references to tragedies all over the world.  Having no idea what he was talking about I just passed over it instead of inquiring, since I hadn't heard of anything particularly tragic and wasn't going to open the door to any weird shit.  I got home from the trip and figured out he was talking about France, Italy, and the Brexit Party victories, and I was in Schadenboner City!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 08:36:42 AM »
Response to democratisphere (Reply #4)
Mon May 27, 2019, 12:45 AM
roamer65 (16,443 posts)

The DUmmies mean other humans when they say stupid crap like that.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 09:13:38 AM »
roamer65 (16,443 posts)

:overreaction: Oh Nohhhhzzzz! Gaia's dyin'!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 10:47:50 AM »
Claiming to be about "Democracy and the rule of law" while bitching about election results.

Beat me to it, SSGSB.

The left lives in the fake news of the world as they hope it to be.  Not reality. Leftism is one giant (GLOBAL) mental disease.  In the very near future, people will look back at this time and try to guess what drugs the entire left were on to cause such mass psychosis.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:50:04 AM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.