Author Topic: Trump supporters ecstatic on how Trump acted at the morning meeting  (Read 911 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212119248

Kaleva (21,569 posts)

Trump supporters ecstatic on how Trump acted at the morning meeting

"The first REAL Man to be Prez..?

He’s doing what Teddy Roosevelt would have done:

Basically a Rough Rider, but with a necktie."

"He’s genius. He shamed them. He cut off their feet at the throat! He will get things done without them. He’s not going to continue letting them play games and further try to destroy the Presidency. A thing of beauty."

"Best President, ever!"

"I love my President!!"

"When you take crap from people you only get more of it. Trump did the right thing.

Its pretty obvious that the Dems are in panic mode because they know they are facing a fusillade of very damaging FISA revelations that is heading toward them. Even their allies in the media won’t be able to stop it."

"HAHAHAHA! It was meant to be dramatic! But really I believe Trump absolutely cut them off in their power as hard as he could. Left them useless. Next we await their total destruction when Barr’s investigation and the declassification of FISA and other documents shows the criminality of the attempts at Trump’s overthrow."

The above are just some samples from the first couple of pages in a long thread over at you know where.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Skittles (120,369 posts)

1. imagine what they would have thought if Obama behaved like that

Hey, Skittles ... remember when Obama said he had a "Pen and a phone?"  Or how about that zinger when he said "Elections have consequences and if the republicans want to come along they can ride in the back of the bus?"  Or how about when Nancy Pelosi closed the doors to all the republicans when they were talking about the ACA?  Anything ringing a bell??

And down here -VVV- is someone who is definitely not paying attention!

dubyadiprecession (2,793 posts)

6. If your an unemployed construction worker...

You don’t need to support (art of no deal) trump, when Chuck and Nancy are ready to pass an infrastructure bill, to put you back to work!

Hey DUmmie, I'm in construction and I'll tell you right now I can't hire the people I need FAST enough to get the work done that needs to be done.  By people who don't mind getting their hands dirty working in a dangerous field, and they know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE.

KC

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Kaleva (21,569 posts)

Trump supporters ecstatic on how Trump acted at the morning meeting

Since Kaleva did not deign to link his/her source, who knows whether there is a source outside of his/her rectum? That said, I think Trump acted appropriately in declining to negotiate with bad-faith actors. But ecstatic? Nah.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Trump did it like a boss.

Preezy Shit Midas giving republicans the junior high middle finger well  is juvenile.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

Trump did it like a boss.

Preezy Shit Midas giving republicans the junior high middle finger well  is juvenile.

The only thing that would have made it better is if President Trump had them leave by the back entrance next to the trash bins.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ausonius

The only thing that would have made it better is if President Trump had them leave by the back entrance next to the trash bins.  :-)

Unfortunately, that would have made them equal to the Dalai Lama.

Since we cannot let that happen, only one solution remains: they should have been flushed.

If you are called a criminal by a pro-infanticide, anti-American old schmuck, would you talk with them about anything?

See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnFQr0jSB9w
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Old n Grumpy

You don’t need to support (art of no deal) trump, when Chuck and Nancy are ready to pass an infrastructure bill, to put you back to work!

The only think chuck & nancy pass is wind, and stinky wind at that. :mental: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Trump set a new standard for President.........an actual boss / leader.

After Trump, how will America ever survive if we go back to a wet noodle for a president  ?  :lmao:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline jukin

To be truthful, I'm not ecstatic but I have over a 30 second radio delay with my "ecstatic" schadenboner.

So I have that going for me.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Adam Wood

Way back before the shutdown, Trump had a meeting with Nan and Chuck and he had cameras in the room.  Now, he kind of stepped in shit that time by saying that he would take the blame for the shutdown, but overall, I liked having the cameras there in the room if for no other reason that it made Nancy VERY uncomfortable.

Today would have been a good day to have cameras in the room.  Just come in, point directly at Nancy Pelosi and say "half an hour ago you claimed that I was engaged in a cover-up, and you've been accusing me of being a criminal for two and a half years, and I'm simply not going to put up with your garbage any more. You and Chuck here are obviously bad-faith negotiators and I will not be negotiating with either one of you about so much as what to have for lunch if you don't put a stop to these BS "investigations" that you're using to distract the American people.  Now GTFO and don't come back until you've gotten your people in line.  I'll take my case directly to the American people, so you'd better prepare for your phones and emails to explode starting in the next hour."

THAT would have made me ecstatic.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>Skittles (120,369 posts) 1. imagine what they would have thought if Obama behaved like that

Imagine your democrat Queen being flown away by her Dragon and never coming back :-)   See ya!