Author Topic: Little experiment to highlight just how eaten up the DUmmies are with ...  (Read 927 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I just ran a quick little experiment to see just how obsessed the DUmmies are with impeachment and it was a hoot!

I just ran a search on the first 5 pages of DU with the word impeach and the results were;

Page 1 - 8 Instances
Page 2 - 10 Instances
Page 3 - 15 Instances
Page 4 - 10 Instances
Page 5 - 10 Instances

Those are just in thread titles.  They are going to be SO disappointed when they get the same thing they've been getting.  I'm still not tired of winning!  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Expect it to increase. They got their hate on while calling it love for America. Strange how love for America means being a slave to the gov’t, but that’s the twisted world in which they live.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

And the sad part is most don'r even know what it means or involves. :thatsright: :mental: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
A reminder for DUmmies.

Impeachment does not mean removal.

impeachment

noun
the impeaching of a public official before an appropriate tribunal.
(in Congress or a state legislature) the presentation of formal charges against a public official by the lower house, trial to be before the upper house.
demonstration that a witness is less worthy of belief.
the act of impeaching.
the state of being impeached.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/impeachment

impeach

verb (used with object)
to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.
Chiefly Law. to challenge the credibility of:
to impeach a witness.
to bring an accusation against.
to call in question; cast an imputation upon:
to impeach a person's motives.
to call to account.
noun
Obsolete. impeachment.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/impeach

It means to accuse and bring charges.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline I_B_Perky

My 2 cents...

President Trump is wiring up the dems on purpose. The MSM as well.  I think he wants them to impeach. 

One thing I have learned about President Trump.... don't ever underestimate him. Never.  He knows the media far better than they know themselves.  The old bag dems think the old order applies and it don't.  The MSM is pretty much so discredited at this point that no one in middle America is listening... and it is their own damn fault!

Dummies gonna do what dummies always do... hitch their wagon to Fitzmas Muellermas Impeachmas and be disappointed when it does not pan out.

If they was smart they would listen to the old bag Pelosi and try to win the next election.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

It's weird to speak of Miss Nancy as smart and sane, but in the context of the House Dems and the Dem Party, that's what she is currently being. Even she realizes she has to try to save House Dems from themselves.

As an-off-topic example, her "neighbor" Jackie Speier boasted recently about having had abortions. I'm sure that played well in Speier's deep blue district. I wonder, though, what she might have heard from some Dem Reps in more competitive districts, especially in Georgia and Alabama.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.