Author Topic: VIDEO: Joe Biden Has Gone Into Hibernation  (Read 1211 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Joe Biden Has Gone Into Hibernation
« on: May 22, 2019, 10:56:26 AM »
Following his Philadelphia "kickoff" campaign rally and a Florida fundraising tour, Joe Biden has gone into a state of deep hibernation. His campaign Facebook page shows NO future events scheduled for him. In addition, his OFFICIAL (not parody) website reveals only TWO Biden campaign events scheduled, neither of which includes Biden himself. One is for a group of folks to stand on some street corner in Manchester, NH to hold up Biden signs and the other is for some neighbors to gather for drinks in Media, PA and tell each other how enthusiastic they are for the sleeping Joe Biden. Again, a reminder. This information came from the Biden campaign OFFICIAL website, not the parody website, although it would be easy to confuse the two.

https://youtu.be/YkaIOxZfUWE

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Joe Biden Has Gone Into Hibernation
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:01:05 PM »
He's "Uncle" joe, he doesn't need to campaign, he is chosen, jist like hilliary! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 05:20:46 PM »
I saw a video of him being "held up" by some guy while walking........like Hillary ?   :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 07:10:39 PM »
Biden is not in hibernation.  He just does not want to "peak" too early: he wants to make sure he wins the maximum number of  electoral votes he can, i.e. those of Delaware.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 03:17:14 PM »
This, is it true?

To: PJ-Comix

Joe Biden has gone into a state of deep hibernation.

I will continue to say this because the "media" will not:

Joe Biden has suffered several aneurysms and had CHUNKS of his brain removed. As such, the effects range from poor self control, hence his groping of women, to poor judgement to diminished capacity and requires him to NOT over exert himself and may result in him tiring easily. If you thought Hillary lacked the stamina to run an all out campaign, just watch Creep Joe.

BTW do you feel comfortable with Biden controlling our nuclear forces?

23 posted on ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019‎ ‎11‎:‎12‎:‎15‎ ‎AM by The Sons of Liberty
apres moi, le deluge

Offline catsmtrods

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 09:08:19 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/1988/05/04/us/biden-resting-after-surgery-for-second-brain-aneurysm.html

I've had multiple surgeries on my brain, I grab everyone near me with a vagina and a pulse, and my kids are potential felons who I've shielded for their entire lives due to my political connections.  I should be your next President.  I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 08:38:01 PM »
Came out of hibernation.

Tue May 28, 2019, 09:19 PM
WhiskeyGrinder (5,381 posts)

Biden needs to stop this shit. It's not hard to do so.

After which follows a tweet:

"In a somewhat odd moment at tonight's AFT town hall, Biden tells a 10-year-old girl, “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking." He takes her over to the assembled reporters, then stands behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders while he's talking."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287134137

After which they defend the indefensible. 

Response to WhiskeyGrinder (Reply #3)
Tue May 28, 2019, 09:26 PM
 highplainsdem (20,203 posts)
8. It was a sweet compliment that the audience there had a normal, healthy, reasonable reaction to.