Author Topic: Rachael must be watched this eve...  (Read 1691 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Rachael must be watched this eve...
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:48:36 PM »
busterbrown (7,955 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212117399

I've Never said this before...
Rachael must be watched this eve... Deals with Trump's Personal Bank Crap.. Apparently Trump has put someone in Charge (Chief Council) of the IRS...This would mean the end of any hope coming from the I.R.S.
Well, according to Rachael the Director of the IRS before Trump put his henchman in charge .. Authored a Law that stated that no one can avoid turning his taxes over to the IRS... Trump might be ****ed.

By the way the guy that Trump put in? Wtote a book several years ago basically stating that no one can avoid an audit by the IRS... The End

Realize this is horribly put together... I had 5 Minutes to let you guys know.. My main purpose is to get my friends here... to find Rachael tonight.

Nobody can avoid turning his taxes over to the IRS?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Trump is telling everyone he is being constantly audited by the IRS you dumb****!

:thatsright:

customerserviceguy (19,490 posts)

2. If the director of the IRS

put in a rule (not technically a law, those have to be created at the legislative level) such as a Revenue Procedure or Revenue Rule, then the next director can change them, if so desired.

:loser:

also, in the same line:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=12116993

Star Member Vidal (288 posts)

IRS legal memo on Trump's taxes just got leaked to the Washington Post
This could be big:

President Donald Trump’s efforts to conceal his tax returns from Congress are undermined by a legal memo from his own administration, The Washington Post reported Tuesday after they obtaining the document.

“A confidential Internal Revenue Service legal memo says tax returns must be given to Congress unless the president takes the rare step of asserting executive privilege,” the newspaper reported. “The memo contradicts the Trump administration’s justification for denying lawmakers’ request for President Trump’s tax returns, exposing fissures in the executive branch.”

::)

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Rachael must be watched this eve...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 08:28:21 AM »
Trump is so setting them up for a Mega-Ton Whomp-WHOMP if they win. And if he wins he makes it harder for a politician to use the IRS and Congressional power against political enemies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 08:38:50 AM »
Trump is so setting them up for a Mega-Ton Whomp-WHOMP if they win. And if he wins he makes it harder for a politician to use the IRS and Congressional power against political enemies.

I don't know about that.  Harry Reid straight up lied about Romney's taxes and after it worked, said as much.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 08:39:27 AM »
I would love to see him finally release his taxes and there is absolutely nothing strange in them. Dems would end up looking like complete fools and the hilarity would last for years.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 09:21:12 AM »
I would love to see him finally release his taxes and there is absolutely nothing strange in them. Dems would end up looking like complete fools and the hilarity would last for years.
They would something in there that until that moment was no big deal but now is somehow an impeachable offense.  ::)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 10:56:50 AM »
Wow! No one can avoid turning their taxes over to the IRS.

Next they’ll be telling us that we can only make our federal tax checks payable to the U.S. Treasury.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 11:19:30 AM »
One would think that MadCow would already be smart enough to avoid the issue of Trump's taxes after her last colossal failure on that subject.   Oh well.  It did work to get lots of moonbats to tune in and watch her for that hour.  Of course they were all furious afterwards when it turned out that Trump had a completely normal tax return and gives a bunch of money to charity and actually pays a considerably higher tax rate than any of the Leftists' billionaire darlings.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 01:29:38 PM »
Putting the DUmb in DUmbass.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 04:52:19 PM »
busterbrown (7,955 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212117399

I've Never said this before...
Rachael must be watched this eve..

She is going to show us all her chest hair!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 06:25:18 PM »
 :lmao: Who is Rachael?  :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 08:10:09 PM »
No 1/2 measures.

Pass a law:

EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS, SCOTUS, POTUS must:
1) be audited EVERY YEAR plus THE PRECEDING YEAR from beginning service they are in office PLUS 5 years after
2) tax returns AND the audit results must be made available to the taxpayers (via internet and physical publication)

Or STFU.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 09:08:16 PM »

Some ugly dude that the DUmmies love and desire.  I often confuse her with that Chris Hayes guy who is apparently on the same channel.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 09:24:03 PM »

In fairness, I never can remember how it spells its name, either.  I went to grade school with a couple of girls who spelled it ael, so that's what I'm used to, but it seems like it's more popular these days to spell it just el.

Some ugly dude that the DUmmies love and desire.  I often confuse her with that Chris Hayes guy who is apparently on the same channel.

Best comment I think I have ever seen on twitter about MadCow: "That is one weird-looking dude."   :rotf:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 10:02:08 PM »
busterbrown and Madcow....One never pulls it out and the other never lets it in.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 07:10:03 AM »
busterbrown and Madcow....One never pulls it out and the other never lets it in.
So the obvious question why would you want to in the first place?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)