Author Topic: Rotten human beings. Cyrano  (Read 1100 times)

Offline CC27

Rotten human beings. Cyrano
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:00:28 AM »
Cyrano (11,247 posts)

Rotten human beings

To be a Republican in today’s world, you’ve got to be a really shitty human being.

They’re not just people with a different legislative agenda. They’re not just people who have differences with us on the role of government. They don’t care about a functioning government, or about democracy, or decency, or the well being of others, or about anything other than their own power and wealth.

And the tools they use to con the various factions of rubes into voting for them are a perverted form of religion, love of guns, hatred of abortion, white supremacy and permanent war.

The majority of people have seen through them long ago. But majorities no longer matter due to gerrymandering, multiple voter suppression tactics, and a huge propaganda machine.

Think what a miserable person you’d have to be to live by the words: “I’ve got mine. **** everybody else.” This is not to say that all Dems are “saints.” But today’s Republicans are truly malignant people, predators, and our deadly enemies. We forget that at our peril.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212114429

Sounds like DUmmies.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Rotten human beings. Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »
Sounds like we'll be hearing about this guy in the news like with Hodgkinson.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 08:28:47 AM »
Cyrano (11,247 posts)

Rotten human beings

To be a Republican in today’s world, you’ve got to be a really shitty human being.

:fuelfire:  :tongue: Cyanose needs to get off his couch and do the work to get this into the Dem platform! :tongue:  :fuelfire:

:rotf:

Was this paroxysm of hatred apropos of something specific? Or is Cyanose chafing at his irrelevancy? Or did Mrs. Cyanose say, "Not tonight dear," for the 300th night in a row?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 08:39:40 AM »
Sounds like Cyrano is confusing the word 'majority' with the phrase 'the people I associate with'.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 09:27:07 AM »
Wow!  Given that Republicans are known to give much more to charities than DEMS, that they volunteer for various charitable causes more than DEMS, and that e.g. the worst-known lechers (Billy Jeff Clinton, T. Kennedy, H. Weinstein) are DEMS, what is this guy inhaling?!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/10/democrats_circle_the_wagons_to_protect_another_lecher__this_time_harvey_weinstein.html
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 10:07:06 AM »
I’ve got mine. **** you Cyrano.

And I'm not the least bit miserable.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 10:09:37 AM »
Think what a miserable person you’d have to be to live by the words: “I'm stealing yours to get mine. **** everybody else.”

Fixord to reflect what demofascists are truly about.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 12:23:37 PM »
The Dimocrat motto is" you got yours and we want it!" :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 11:10:54 PM »
Cyrano (11,247 posts)

Rotten human beings

They’re not just people with a different legislative agenda. They’re not just people who have differences with us on the role of government. They don’t care about a functioning government, or about democracy, or decency, or the well being of others, or about anything other than their own power and wealth.

And the tools they use to con the various factions of rubes into voting for them are a perverted form of religion, love of guns, hatred of abortion, white supremacy and permanent war.

The majority of people have seen through them long ago. But majorities no longer matter due to gerrymandering, multiple voter suppression tactics, and a huge propaganda machine.

Think what a miserable person you’d have to be to live by the words: “I’ve got mine. **** everybody else.” This is not to say that all Dems are “saints.” But today’s Republicans are truly malignant people, predators, and our deadly enemies. We forget that at our peril.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212114429

Same old, same old. Throwing a tantrum as usual.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 12:44:58 AM »
>Cyrano (11,247 posts) Rotten human beings...To be a Republican in today’s world, you’ve got to be a really shitty human being.

I'll keep it simple for you pious democrat retards...thou doth protest too much.