Author Topic: And isn't it time MUeller came down from Mount Olympus???  (Read 629 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
And isn't it time MUeller came down from Mount Olympus???
« on: May 20, 2019, 05:37:20 PM »
Star Member Me. (23,929 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212112516

Nicole Wallace's Show Today Is So Far A Complete Disgrace
Everyone one on there today... NIcole's boyfriend Schmidt, Heilemen, Jolley, St Pierre are stomping the Dems and Nancy Pelosi into the ground because they're not proceeding fast enough to suit them. How dare they? Heileman said traitor trump is wrong but strong and the Dems are right but weak. The only one who hasn't is Joyce Vance.

How dare those Dems not having impeached already. Funny, but I didn't realize the Cons had agreed to convict the traitor.

And isn't it time MUeller came down from Mount Olympus or maybe he just doesn't care?

:whatever:

DeminPennswoods (5,914 posts)

3. For some reason, Schmidt really annoys me

He comes off as especially smug. TBH, I think he and Haberman traded their integrity for WH access awhile ago.

Star Member BeyondGeography (32,330 posts)

4. Sorry

But they do have a point. It never made sense IMO for Pelosi to broadcast her obvious preference to avoid impeachment proceedings before the Mueller Report was even released. There is division in our ranks and Trump is pushing the envelope with apparent impunity.

And before you dump on me, I never thought I’d live to see the day where people like William ****ing Kristol and John Yoo were ahead of Democrat leadership on initiating impeachment proceedings against a Republican President. I don’t know if that should make me happy or sad.

Star Member Hortensis (30,356 posts)

26. Beyond, this "divided party" meme is an obvious RW lie.

You should not be believing it, and certainly not repeating something so obviously untrue.

Just look at the big Blue-Wave electorate in the midterms.

/
 :o

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
/

Look at our Democratic candidates and the voices of an already strongly engaged left in the polls,
Even look at our own little internal candidate poll.

Get it? A large majority of those on the left are united and committed around liberal ideals and goals.

As for the small, noisy, hostile faction that always fights the mainstream? The ones the RW amplifies to build this meme around? If they were numerous and competent enough to form even a small third party to attack us, they would. But they aren't and they never have been able to.

:mental:

Star Member spanone (112,515 posts)

7. These are not trump supporters. They are concerned that the optics are 'trump is winning'.

Two months since the Mueller report came out.

Not a single witness.

Not a single piece of paper.

Democrats have little recourse except the courts.

trump has used the courts all his life and knows how to use them to his benefit.

Chin music (1,937 posts)

34. I think I saw Yahweh Mueller, ride by the bus stop on his donkey...

Had some palms in his hand. Was muttering and counting a wad of what looked like green backs.
Yo church boy...WWJD? (Hint: It doesn't look anything like what YOU're doing.) What about the Big Green Machine and all that? Honor/love of country, fidelity?? Pah. Buncha platitudes. (For him.)

:???:

Chin music (1,937 posts)

48. I think he HIDES behind institutions, and his brethren of same, and the fix was in when he got

appointed by rosy red rosenstein. All are russo-repubs so none of them can be trusted imho, you are the company you keep. I'm not buying the holier than thou horse shit anymore, and when I said he should be viewed w a jaundiced eye here MONTHS ago, I was roundly attacked for being of little faith.
. He's had all kinds of time in two months to find his inner Jesus, and let it all fly. He may not be the recipient of a bag of money, but he's still collecting govt checks. 6 of 1, half dozen of another. Been FAR too long already.
(If you look you can still see him in the distance...he's singing 'ho-sanah hey zannah' now I think. Yes, in fact he IS!)

:???: :???:

dem4decades (2,354 posts)

49. Your mistake. Stop watching. Morning Joe, Republican, that's

Where she came from. Her show is all Republicans too. Not Trumpers but all Republicans.

Star Member Me. (23,929 posts)

56. And So It Begins

Judge rules in favor of subpoena issued by House Oversight Committee for Trumps Financial records.

""These are facially valid legislative purposes, and it is not for the court to question whether the Committee’s actions are truly motivated by political considerations," Mehta wrote."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212112745

Chin music (1,937 posts)

60. And the COURT will send some Federal Marshals over to pick his jimmy ass up.

And it can happen quickly.
Just as quickly as they can hand-cuff manuchin tomorrow in front of God and Country if the Sgt of Arms deems it to be necessary.
I'm hoping by noon tomorrow, we have our first 'jail-bird collar' off the floor of Congress.

tell me again the left isn't calling for violent revolution?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: And isn't it time MUeller came down from Mount Olympus???
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 06:08:34 PM »
I have never heard of this person or show, though I infer from glancing at the DU-posts that the show is on MSNBC. I'm going to hazard a guess that she and her guests are not bound by DU's TOS to toe the party line, set in this case by Pelosi.

I love DUpipo's penchant for frog-marching fantasies. Maybe it's what they do with their fur-lined handcuffs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: And isn't it time MUeller came down from Mount Olympus???
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 10:51:56 PM »
No Mueller-mas yet, DUmp clowns?  Just like many of your strange heroes, he'll be soon enough forgotten.  Hope you enjoy your Mueller-mas decorations and masterbation fantasies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender