Author Topic: If the Russians got into 1 county...  (Read 730 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
If the Russians got into 1 county...
« on: May 19, 2019, 12:36:51 PM »
Star Member Botany (50,572 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212109635

AM Joy: If the Russians got into 1 county then they could have gotten into all the other 66 counties
The reason being is that each county's election supervisor (not sure of the title) is electronically
linked to all the other county supervisors voter d-bases.

Looks like Bill Nelson was right about the electronic hacking of our vote.

:thatsright:

Star Member uponit7771 (55,004 posts)

1. K&R, right now we're being told to trust Ebola won't make us sick in 2020

:???:

5. The Governor just admitted that Russia had gotten into 2 counties but ...

... the Russian actions did not effect any votes. Funny, Vlad went to all that trouble to
have no effect on election. Ever since they passed HAVA (Help America Vote Act) in
2002 we have seen a red state shift in the vote despite the demographics and issues
being much more pro blue.

:panic:

Star Member Dream Girl (1,331 posts)

3. Of course they did. Russia gave it to Trump. That's why he's so beholden to Putin

4. The exit polls had HRC winning the state in 2016 and that the early vote all but gave the state to HRC too.

12. According to the FBI Russia was in all 50 states and we now have proof that they were trying to ...

.... gain access to both the hardware and software for the operating systems for both the voting
machines and central tabulators.

:mental:

Star Member brooklynite (51,233 posts)

13. Nope...

Point to the line in the story that indicates that voting machines were at risk. All the references are to voter databases.

:fuelfire:

Star Member Sherman A1 (24,433 posts)

6. Had this discussion with my RW Mother in Law before the election

and asked if she really believed that the system in her county could stand up to the weight of Russian Hacking efforts. She had to agree that it likely could not do so.

Star Member Baitball Blogger (31,363 posts)

9. Of course they did.

They're just releasing the information as rolling disclosure in the hopes that they can tamp down our anger.

These people are shameless. I grow more and more convinced every day that Bill Nelson was cheated.

:loser:

10. "I grow more and more convinced every day that Bill Nelson was cheated."

As was Andrew Gillum too. And don't forget Georgia's Governor and Senate races .....
If you want to believe Ohio's 2018 vote that 250,000 people voted for a liberal democratic
senator, Sherrod Brown but then turned around and voted for conservative republicans
for Governor, A.G. and Sec. of State.

:naughty:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: If the Russians got into 1 county...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 04:16:11 PM »
Yawwwwwwwn. If there is a county or company in any US state the Russian people have not been trying to hack into continually since 1996, it's a county or company that isn't online. Ditto the Chinese. Ditto the Iranians. Ditto half the countries in the world. There is still zero evidence that hackers flipped so much as one vote to Trump, to Hillary, or to Alfred E. Neumann.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 11:52:24 AM »
Well, this is certainly ripe for TruthIsAll.

What ever happened to TIA, anyway?  I think it came back under a different moniker once upon a time, but I could be wrong on that.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 02:25:50 PM »
Star Member Dream Girl (1,331 posts)

3. Of course they did. Russia gave it to Trump. That's why he's so beholden to Putin
If he is beholden to Putin, what has Trump done since he became President that supports that claim?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 03:32:21 AM »
If he is beholden to Putin, what has Trump done since he became President that supports that claim?
With liberals, reality does not alter perception.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.