Author Topic: Fran Lebowitz Apologizes After Telling Bill Maher That Trump ‘Deserves’ What Kha  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Fran Lebowitz Apologizes After Telling Bill Maher That Trump ‘Deserves’ What Khashoggi Got From the Saudis (Video)
https://www.thewrap.com/fran-lebowitz-apologizes-after-telling-bill-maher-that-trump-deserves-what-khashoggi-got-from-the-saudis-video/

Humorist Fran Lebowitz apologized late Friday after telling Bill Maher on “Real Time” that President Trump “deserves” the same treatment that journalist Jamal Khashoggi received at the hands of the Saudi government — who are widely believed responsible for the Washington Post columnist’s 2018 murder and dismemberment.

Twitter lit up almost immediately after Lebowitz’s comments, which began with a riff on how she believes Trump should be impeached for the actions detailed in the Mueller report.

“Certainly, he deserves to be impeached. I mean, impeachment is just the beginning of what he deserves. Not even scratching the surface of what he deserves,” Lebowitz told Maher. “Whenever I think about this and what he really deserves, I think, ‘We should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter, you know. Maybe they can do the same for him.'”

Leftists are violent and dangerous.  :mental: :mad: :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du