Author Topic: VIDEO: WHY Arnold Schwarzenegger Was Attacked in South Africa  (Read 660 times)

Offline pjcomix

This video reveals what almost everybody is reluctant to admit out loud: WHY Arnold Schwarzenegger was attacked in South Africa. It is a delicate subject but I don't refrain in spelling out the reason for the attack even though it will make many uncomfortable to face the truth.

https://youtu.be/a_tHKr1CcnQ

Offline jukin

Re: VIDEO: WHY Arnold Schwarzenegger Was Attacked in South Africa
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 02:08:42 PM »
I'll go with "Hate Whitey" for $2000 Alex.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: VIDEO: WHY Arnold Schwarzenegger Was Attacked in South Africa
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 06:39:00 PM »
I think that it’s because some DUchebag decided that it would be a large feather in his cap if he did this to the Terminator.  What he didn’t take into account was the reaction of the security guy, who must have taken it as a personal affront that his charge was attacked, judging from his reaction.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.