Author Topic: VIDEO: DUmmie FUnnies Will Be LIVE STREAMING at Miami Democrat Debates!!!  (Read 557 times)

Online pjcomix

It has been announced that the Miami location for the first Democrat debates on June 26 & 27 will be at the Adrienne Arsht Center which is really good news since it is accessible by rail. This will allow me to LIVE STREAM outside the debate venue for several hours on both days, possibly from about 2 to 6 PM EDT. In this video I advise the candidates on how they can raise their profiles by embracing the social media of the people (such as Yours Truly) who will be live streaming outside the event. In fact, with the high number of candidates and the restricted debate time, this could give the candidates their best opportunity to communicate with the public.

https://youtu.be/gBGSPyxyghI

Offline Adam Wood

I feel like Otter just before the parade:

"Oh, boy!  This is gonna be GREAT!"

Online pjcomix

I wonder if Antifa will show up to provide that extra touch of LOOOONACY?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Someone should “invite” them . . .  :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.