Author Topic: I smell Cheney in these Bolton moves  (Read 646 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I smell Cheney in these Bolton moves
« on: May 15, 2019, 10:09:42 PM »
Star Member malaise (189,725 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212101112

I smell Cheney in these Bolton moves
Talk me down!

:thatsright:

Hotler (5,773 posts)

2. You can bet money and win that the dick is there. nt

Star Member lordsummerisle (3,544 posts)

11. More government by Fox News

Bolton, I believe, was selected primarily to piss the rest of us off...

Star Member malaise (189,725 posts)

15. I'd factor him in to the vote stealing - he's a pro

https://www.computerworld.com/article/2481223/was--karl-rove-s-it-guru--murdered-.html

<snip>
It sounds like the plot of the next Oliver Stone film.

A Republican IT consultant is killed in a mysterious plane crash, just days before he is scheduled to testify about conservative political operatives hacking the 2004 presidential election.

And yet the story is real, or at least parts of it are.

Technology consultant Mike Connell, whose GovTech Solutions firm created Web sites for George W. Bush and John McCain among other leading Republicans, died on December 19 when a Piper Supercub he was flying crashed three miles short of the runway at Ohio's Akron-Canton Airport.

GovTech is one of three firms involved in "mirroring" votes for the 2004 presidential election in Ohio. Connell was set to testify in a lawsuit alleging computer fraud bought against Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell by voters' rights groups.

The man who will now forever be known as "Karl Rove's IT guru" was an experienced pilot who allegedly had been warned not to fly the plane because it might be sabotaged.

Star Member erronis (6,320 posts)

16. I forgot about Connell's untimely death. And I've wondered about Lee Atwater

Nothing that a small dose of a radioactive substance couldn't induce. Lessons from the KGB? Lots of linkages between Atwater and Rove.

Shit. Here I am working on old conspiracies when there's another one happening right around us now.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: I smell Cheney in these Bolton moves
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:32:37 AM »
Quote from:
malaise

Talk me down!

Why? I would much rather push you off.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 02:20:10 AM »
Well, I hope to God Richard Cheney, my first choice for president, pre-primary, in 2000, 2008, 2012, and 2016 despite his health, is actively involved in a lot of things with the Trump administration.  He's a treasure trove of insight and wisdom.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 08:24:07 AM »
Given his 2012 heart transplant (I'll bet there's some entertaining DU threads on that!) together with being age 77, I doubt Dick Cheney is that much into the current political fray. mal needs to stop using her :stoner: as her Magic 8 Ball.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 08:26:02 AM »
19 years and Darth Cheney still lives rent free in DUmmies' feeble brains.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 08:48:20 AM »
What moves are Bolton making? Something to with weather machines because Cheney is involved?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke