Author Topic: Bill Nelson was robbed of his Senate seat  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Bill Nelson was robbed of his Senate seat
« on: May 15, 2019, 07:56:40 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212098425

malaise (189,692 posts)

and the truth is coming out

Typical Malaise post.  No context to what she's posting and no link to back up whatever she's trying to convey.  But I brought this over for one post in the thread and I have a question.

watoos (5,561 posts)

20. They always say there was no evidence that votes were flipped,

That's a very accurate statement because no machines are ever independently audited. How the hell do you know if the machines were pre-programmed to flip votes if you never check.

Ever since we got machines in Pa. I have asked for a paper receipt and have never gotten one. I vote into a black hole. Our Democratic governor is planning on installing new voting machines but the Republican controlled government has passed a bill trying to delay the new machines until after the election.

So, here's my question; IF the DUmmie got a paper receipt of their vote ... what the hell do they think they're going to do with it??  When their candidate loses are they going to storm the court house holding up their tiny little receipts proclaiming election theft because THEY have a receipt in their hand?! 

:lmao:

"My guy didn't lose!!  Here's the proof, see this receipt showing I voted for him/her?!"  /DUmmie

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Bill Nelson was robbed of his Senate seat
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 08:21:40 AM »
malaise (189,692 posts)

Of course he was.  Democrats never lose an election.  They are always the victims of a stolen election... :whatever:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 08:21:58 AM »
Ever since we got machines in Pa. I have asked for a paper receipt and have never gotten one.

If the machine can be programmed to flip a vote why not also program it to print a receipt with the original undoctored vote?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 08:23:17 AM »
If the machine can be programmed to flip a vote why not also program it to print a receipt with the original undoctored vote?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 08:23:41 AM »

Oh see, now there you go being all thinky and stuff.   :lmao:  Typical conservative.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 10:03:50 AM »
Florida uses paper ballots that are read in by a machine. If there is a doubt about the electronic count the paper ballots are counted by hand.
Fairly foolproof system unless someone slips in extra paper ballots.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 10:04:49 AM »
Accuse others of what you are actually doing.

Saul Alinsky
Democrat party playbook
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 11:01:04 AM »
Nelson's seat was "stolen" by Florida voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.