Author Topic: Atticus on the ledge: "I'll begin this by saying that I have nothing positive to  (Read 1466 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Lots O' misery in this thread.

Have fun boys!

Wed May 8, 2019, 08:47 PM

Atticus (5,653 posts)

I'll begin this by saying that I have nothing positive to say; no optimistic speculations; no

theories about how our leaders know more than we do and "everything is going to work out fine."

We are in a situation where every decent thinking American KNOWS in their hearts and minds that Trump is an incompetent traitorous criminal. Note that I said every "decent thinking American". That now excludes approximately 99% of the moral pygmies still calling themselves Republicans. If they still support this steaming pile in the White House, they are either irredeemable fools or they truly relish the cesspool ambiance of this regime because it is increasing their personal wealth and power.

When we discuss our desire that "justice" be done, let's acknowledge that means literally dozens of people, who have "served" in the White House, the cabinet or the Congress should DIE IN PRISON. To excuse any will be all the encouragement that some budding Trump/McConnell-wannabe will need to start this nightmare all over again in a few years.

Personally, I am in favor of any colorably legal action that stands a chance of flushing Trump out of the White House before he gets us into a "wag the dog war", starts jailing Democrats or calls off the 2020 election as "unnecessary". Everything I can think of requires "going all in"; betting it all.

Bleak? You damn betcha. But that's how things look from the cheap seats

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212083733

What we the deplorables know is that ya all are totally insane.

Response to Atticus (Original post)

Wed May 8, 2019, 08:52 PM

Chin music (1,755 posts)

1. Describing facts on the ground that are bleak, doesn't make you grumpy or negative.

Means you are astute.

Actually what it means is even retards have their moments of sanity.

Wed May 8, 2019, 09:20 PM

AlexSFCA (3,348 posts)

5. I think worst is yet to come.

yep!

Response to AlexSFCA (Reply #5)

Wed May 8, 2019, 09:27 PM

Star Member erronis (6,305 posts)

6. And maybe the best will follow. While I think we can go deeper

I also think that we can eventually clean out this mess in the WH and the corrupt politicians.

My hopes, anyhoo.

Nope!

Wed May 8, 2019, 11:03 PM

Star Member relayerbob (968 posts)

21. Honestly...

I wish the military would take their vow of protecting us from all enemies, foreign and domestic, seriously. I trust the Pentagon far more that the GOP.

In your dreams, stupid.
 :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:01:14 AM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Just off yourself, Atticus, make the world a better place.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Online 67 Rover

ed May 8, 2019, 08:47 PM

Atticus (5,653 posts)

I'll begin this by saying that I have nothing positive to say; no optimistic speculations; no

theories about how our leaders know more than we do and "everything is going to work out fine."

We are in a situation where every decent thinking American KNOWS in their hearts and minds that Trump is an incompetent traitorous criminal. Note that I said every "decent thinking American". That now excludes approximately 99% of the moral pygmies still calling themselves Republicans. If they still support this steaming pile in the White House, they are either irredeemable fools or they truly relish the cesspool ambiance of this regime because it is increasing their personal wealth and power.

When we discuss our desire that "justice" be done, let's acknowledge that means literally dozens of people, who have "served" in the White House, the cabinet or the Congress should DIE IN PRISON. To excuse any will be all the encouragement that some budding Trump/McConnell-wannabe will need to start this nightmare all over again in a few years.

Personally, I am in favor of any colorably legal action that stands a chance of flushing Trump out of the White House before he gets us into a "wag the dog war", starts jailing Democrats or calls off the 2020 election as "unnecessary". Everything I can think of requires "going all in"; betting it all.

Cliff note version.  This above in Red is really what that screed was all about, they took their best shot at a coup and missed.  Chickens are coming home to roost.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

We are in a situation where every decent thinking American KNOWS in their hearts and minds that Trump is an incompetent traitorous criminal.

Like I keep saying, DU-grade Progs cannot imagine a decent intelligent person disagreeing with them. And just to prove my Deplorability:

I know Trump is very competent;

I know Trump is not a traitor, but has acted in the best interests of the US ... unlike what Hillary would have done ... and unlike what Obama did;

I know Trump has not committed a crime, let alone been convicted of a crime as DU-Moron Atticus' comment ASSumes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I am fairly certain that Atticus has never had anything positive to say.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

I am fairly certain that Atticus has never had anything positive to say.

Are you sure the word "positive" is necessary? :rimshot:  :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Adam Wood

"Trump is going to cancel the election!!!  And declare marshall law!!"

It's 2004 all over again.  Same stupid players, same inability to understand even basic things like "martial" instead of "marshal," same stupid tinfoil crap.

I can save everyone the excitement: on November 3, 2020, the Leftists will be claiming that "everyone knows Trump stole the election," which is literally exactly what Leftists said to me on the morning of November 3, 2004, only "Bush" instead of "Trump."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Wed May 8, 2019, 08:47 PM

Atticus (5,653 posts)

Translation: I am a whiny crybaby! WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:siren: CRYBABY ALERT! :siren:

Must call the Whambulance.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

Jump! ... Jump! ... Jump! ... Jump! ... Jump! ... Jump!

Offline jukin

Lord God Empereor Trump on twatter this am.

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!

Yes high level donks are going to jail but should be hanged by the neck until dead.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

By the definition of "Treason" in the US Constitution that Tweet is an over-statement. OTOH, Trump is a master troll, and he may be luring Proggies and their MSM shills into talking about what the actual crimes, if any, should be called. :lmao:

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Might as well jump.

Go ahead and jump.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Delmar

Maybe this will be the nudge that Atticus needs:

Trump on Track to Flip the Ninth Circuit to Republican by 2020
BY DEBRA HEINE MAY 16, 2019
With the confirmation of  Kenneth Kiyul Lee to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals yesterday, President Trump is on track to flip the notoriously liberal court to Republican by 2020.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-on-track-to-flip-the-ninth-circuit-to-republican-by-2020/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden