Author Topic: Obama White House Knew About Clinton Emails Years Earlier Than Previously Admitt  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Obama White House Knew About Clinton Emails Years Earlier Than Previously Admitted
https://www.theepochtimes.com/obama-white-house-knew-about-clinton-emails-years-earlier-than-previously-admitted_2919450.html

WASHINGTON—Top officials working in the White House for President Barack Obama knew Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was using a private email system for official government business three years before it became public, according to documents obtained by Judicial Watch.

“WH [White House] called – have we received a FOIA request from CREW (Citizens for Responsible Ethics in Washington) on the topic of personal use of email by senior officials?

“Apparently other agencies have. If we have it, can you give me the details so I can call the WH back? I think they’d like it on quick turnaround. Thanks! Sheryl,” read a Dec. 20, 2012 email from Sheryl L. Walter, who was then director of the Department of State’s Office of Information Programs and Services (IPS). Her email was addressed to several of her subordinates.

The Obama White House knew Hillary Clinton was using private e-mail system for three years before it became public knowledge. It gets worse.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du