Author Topic: So eloquent it nearly brought a tear to my eye....  (Read 1513 times)

Offline CC27

So eloquent it nearly brought a tear to my eye....
« on: May 10, 2019, 08:03:16 AM »
Soph0571 (3,000 posts)

So eloquent it nearly brought a tear to my eye....

**** you bitch.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212087664

Offline 67 Rover

Re: So eloquent it nearly brought a tear to my eye....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 08:10:13 AM »
Ummm. Someone is very new to Photoshop. Sigh.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 08:22:08 AM »
The funny thing is they spent a bit of time to Photoshop that and it looks like shit.

Oh well, keeps them out of the bars.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 08:45:40 AM »
Yeah, even I know what kind of feature to look for to avoid the color-matching "tell" on the truck tailgate. But a transparent background won't fix the glaringly obvious focus mismatch of the bumperstickers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 01:22:41 PM »
 :urmeds:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 03:11:35 PM »

spank bank material for the DUmmie's mental masturbation fantasies....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2019, 03:20:34 PM »
And once again the DUmbasses prove that the US is not a fascist country and free speech is alive and well in this country. If the US was a fascist state that image would not exist.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 03:29:48 PM »
And once again the DUmbasses prove that the US is not a fascist country and free speech is alive and well in this country. If the US was a fascist state that image would not exist.

Is it me, or have increasing numbers of Bernie 2016 bumperstickers been showing up recently on I-880 during commute hours?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 03:58:06 PM »
Is it me, or have increasing numbers of Bernie 2016 bumperstickers been showing up recently on I-880 during commute hours?

I wouldn't know. I-880 is not my usual commute as my job lets me take my truck home during the week. I love my commute of 100 feet. 😁
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 05:57:48 PM »

I see a few on my commutes.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 08:16:21 PM »
Theres been a few on angry priuses I've noticed
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 09:27:36 PM »
Theres been a few on angry priuses I've noticed

Yep, seen several on Piuses.

BTW, I wonder how gallons to the mile that truck gets. It looks like a crew cab type ... a work truck ... which is consistent with the pic being a poorly done fauxtoshop.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 01:03:10 AM »
Yep, seen several on Piuses.

BTW, I wonder how gallons to the mile that truck gets. It looks like a crew cab type ... a work truck ... which is consistent with the pic being a poorly done fauxtoshop.
It's a V6 Toyota Tacoma, which are actually relatively easy on gas.