Author Topic: I Wont Post The Original Title  (Read 2287 times)

Offline mrclose

I Wont Post The Original Title
« on: May 08, 2019, 07:56:09 PM »

I wont post the original title because ... well, Just Because!

I am not a prudish fellow.
I just believe that there are some words that DON'T belong in the same sentence!

I believe that everyone has to be made aware of what is going on in our schools and colleges but when I see this being taught in a Texas college, I am more shocked than I would be if it was a college in, let's say ... Massachusetts, Maine or California!

The University of North Texas hosted a lesson called “Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants,” according to the following photograph provided by a campus tipster. We have also obtained documents from the course “Psychology and Sexual Behavior” taught by Terry E. Davis, which include presentations on “Sexuality During Childhood and Adolescence.”: PSYC4470SexualBehaviorSpring2019

The lesson was hosted by the University’s Psychology Department. A class worksheet (below) identifies the 8-to-9 year old age range as when children might ask about the terms “gay” and “blow job.” When asked for comment, teacher Terry Davis provided Big League Politics with the lesson plan, confirming that the class did indeed take place. LESSON PLAN: crooks_13e_ch12

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/classroom-photo-university-of-north-texas-holds-lesson-on-sexual-pleasure-and-response-in-infants/

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous