Author Topic: DUmmy vlyons is literally........pissed and you pukes better beware!  (Read 1177 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive

Thu May 2, 2019, 02:56 PM

Star Member vlyons (6,115 posts)

I am way past fed up with all the playing Mr Nice Guy by House Dems

It is time to subpoena Barr, Kushner, Don Jr., McGann, yes Mueller even, etc. It is time to find Barr in contempt of Congress and go after those who have clearly lied in their sworn testimony. The longer we let them continue with their contemptuous behavior and disregard for our constitution and the rule of law, the more they keep to their criminal patterns. I'm tired of serious speeches. I want to see some serious consequences. We need to put some of them in jail NOW as an object lesson to them all.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212066242

Now we have done did it. We have poked the sleeping bear!

Response to vlyons (Original post)

Thu May 2, 2019, 03:00 PM

Star Member LonePirate (8,920 posts)

1. Agreed. It is time for hardball tactics. Start arresting those criminals for contempt and perjury.

Yeah yeah yeah!

The future of democracy is in the hands of ....world wide wally!!!!

Response to vlyons (Original post)

Thu May 2, 2019, 03:06 PM

world wide wally (15,575 posts)

2. It's at least time to figure out if we still have a democracy or have sold out completely to some

kind of Trumpian fascism.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

Bring it, Star Member vlyons!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Bring it, Star Member vlyons!

Really!  I’ve got 3 Glocks to test-fire, and another one to put night sights on and check the alignment of.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I feel like we have woke a sleeping sloth.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

WOLVERINES!!!!  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online Karin

As usual, stamping their feet demanding stuff on DU, as if it ever made a difference.   :lmao: