Author Topic: something I need to bitch about regarding Elizabeth Warren and the DNA test.  (Read 2061 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
GemDigger (1,601 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212058861

I have something I need to bitch about regarding Elizabeth Warren and the DNA test. Not EW.
How many people have taken DNA tests recently? How many people have gone to ancestry dot com to search out their roots? How many people claim to have First People blood in their veins to find out they do not?

She did what many of us have thought about or done. I have chased my ancestry back to the 1400's.

She put her money where her mouth was and shut his ass down. What the hell is the big deal?

End of bitch.

She used her supposed family history to her advantage. Maybe she knew it was false, maybe not. BUT- that's what it boils down to.

BTW- traced mine back to 1132. Before that it all gets wonkey...

Star Member 33taw (684 posts)

16. First, Elizabeth Warren's ancestry is of no importance to me.

But, if she didn’t inherit her genetic make-up from her Mother or Father, who did she inherit it from?

:thatsright:

maxsolomon (18,362 posts)

3. It will be a big deal.

President Asshole and the Repukes will accuse her of exploiting and exaggerating her Native American ancestry to unfair advantage - I forget where exactly. Some application for something, she listed herself as Native American.

They DGAF about whether it's true or not. It will become the biggest scandal since HRC's emails.

As far as I can tell, the MSM dropped the Million-Dollar-Bet story as soon as Asshole welched on it. Warren would be wise to hit back and call Asshole a welcher.

No one likes a welcher.

Bottom line: I DON'T CARE IF IT's TRUE!!!

Star Member Vinca (41,443 posts)

10. It was all stupid. She should have told Trump to go **** himself. She didn't have to prove

anything to anybody. Trump, on the other hand, had to produce his birth certificate in court when he sued Bill Maher. Why? To prove he wasn't the spawn of an orangutan. (Bet the orangutans were relieved.)

::)

Star Member C Moon (7,065 posts)

14. I bought the DNA test from Ancestry. The odd thing was that I had the EXACT same DNA matches

as one of my cousins on my mother's side.
:/
It was like they left out my father's side completely. My knee jerk reaction was that they found a DNA match close to me (my cousin), and just gave me those matches. I hope there's more to it, but it was very odd.

Ancestry® offers the autosomal DNA test, which produces the most comprehensive snapshot of one’s ethnicity and living relatives.
Autosomal DNA tests trace a person’s autosomal chromosomes, which contain the segments of DNA the person shares with everyone to whom they’re related (maternally and paternally, both directly and indirectly).
AncestryDNA® provides a list of people in our 10 million-person database who are related to the test taker and an ethnicity estimate of one’s ancestry by percentage. We survey one’s DNA at over 700,000 locations and determine how much ethnicity is shared with the people from our reference panel in each region.
Autosomal DNA tests can confirm ethnicity percentages and close relationships with a high level of accuracy.

ancestry.com webpage

Could be your father's side of the family isn't in the database

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Star Member C Moon (7,065 posts)

14. I bought the DNA test from Ancestry. The odd thing was that I had the EXACT same DNA matches

as one of my cousins on my mother's side.
:/
It was like they left out my father's side completely. My knee jerk reaction was that they found a DNA match close to me (my cousin), and just gave me those matches. I hope there's more to it, but it was very odd.

My knee jerk reaction to this is the cousin and Dummy C Moon have the same daddy.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

I've not done ancestry tracing or DNA testing. But then again, I haven't tried using my ancestry - real or imagined - for career advancement. Unlike Fauxcahontas.

:mental: What's bizarre to me is that Fauxcahontas gamed the Aff-Act system and DU-grade Progs defend her fraud. :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
What Warren did was stupid and unethical. I have no doubt there were family stories she heard that said she had Indian blood in her past. But to put that down on an application to advance one's position?? Really dumb.

Indians are very particular about who is included in their tribe and who isn't. The people who fit that definition know who they are, they don't just have stories passed down that may or may not be totally accurate about someone in their family who was Indian.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
My knee jerk reaction to this is the cousin and Dummy C Moon have the same daddy.
Same. Think the DUmmie will ever figure that out?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

1/2022th Native American.  Liealotta got caught by her own stupidity.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
1/2022th Native American.  Liealotta got caught by her own stupidity.
Maybe not even that.

From the results of the test in the background information.
Native American samples came from Mexico, Peru, and Columbia. It is not possible to use NA reference sequences from inside the US since NA groups within the US have not chosen to participate in recent population genetics studies.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

Maybe not even that.

From the results of the test in the background information.

MUI she is 1/1024 Peruvian.  They should call her the Peruvian princess.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

3. It will be a big deal.

President Asshole and the Repukes will accuse her of exploiting and exaggerating her Native American ancestry to unfair advantage - I forget where exactly. Some application for something, she listed herself as Native American.

They DGAF about whether it's true or not. It will become the biggest scandal since HRC's emails.

As far as I can tell, the MSM dropped the Million-Dollar-Bet story as soon as Asshole welched on it. Warren would be wise to hit back and call Asshole a welcher.

No one likes a welcher.

Not true.  Trump Jr. offered to pay a check of 1/1024th of $1 million to a charity, even though Liawatha's test did NOT show a single trace of native American ancestry.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Give her a break, if you can be trands gender, it only stands to reason you can be trans ethnic. :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

Give her a break, if you can be trands gender, it only stands to reason you can be trans ethnic. :lmao: :lmao:

FIFY  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
MUI she is 1/1024 Peruvian.  They should call her the Peruvian princess.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Here is someone who is more Native American/American Indian than Elizabeth Warren, Wayne Newton. Better known as Mr. Las Vegas.

Did You Know They’re Native? Museum Picks Top 25 Indians of Note
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/archive/did-you-know-they-re-native-museum-picks-top-25-indians-of-note-iGp7MA2HDUG_m_uuvCKGog/

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du