Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me  (Read 863 times)

Offline mrclose

Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me
« on: April 29, 2019, 02:45:23 PM »

NO!
NOT ME Personally! :rant:

(Now that That is out of the way!) :bird:

My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times.

I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward.

I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States.

I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me.

In the days and weeks ahead, I will share my full story with the nation.

https://medium.com/@realHunterKelly/pete-buttigieg-sexually-assaulted-me-1a5c0aebae6d

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 04:43:56 PM »
My name is Hunter Kelly.  :gay2: I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. :sosad: :sosad: :sosad: For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour.  :sosad: :sosad: :sosad:I have vomited eight times.

Did he do the butt gig with you? :asssmack: :asssmack: 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 05:42:23 PM »
My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times.

I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward.

I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States.

I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me.

In the days and weeks ahead, I will share my full story with the nation.

We must believe HIM:whatever:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne