Author Topic: I will badmouth no Democrat  (Read 1337 times)

Offline CC27

I will badmouth no Democrat
« on: April 29, 2019, 09:15:32 AM »
Cary (10,134 posts)

1. I am just 1 vote, a proud part of something larger;

2. Nothing good will come from me badmouthing any Democrat;

3. There is already too much disrespect for people who put themselves out there for public service; and

4. WE HAVE A NAZI IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/128797311

The word nazi has no meaning anymore because you morons throw it out there with every breath. Idiots.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: I will badmouth no Democrat
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 09:35:45 AM »
Yeah 'nazi' and 'racist'.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 10:03:18 AM »
Cary (10,134 posts)

1. I am just 1 vote, a proud part of something larger;

2. Nothing good will come from me badmouthing any Democrat;
I thought for sure this DUmmie was leading up to a post attacking Bernie Sanders.  :(

(Also, Democrat?  Isn't that verboten over there :rulez: )
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:27:09 AM by FiddyBeowulf »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 10:52:23 AM »
I thought for sure this DUmmie was leading up to post attacking Bernie Sanders.  :(

(Also, Democrat?  Isn't that verboten over there :rulez: )

I think "democrat" is OK for a party member.  Calling it "the democrat party" is what wads up their panties.

As for the "nazi" thing:

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 12:31:37 PM »
Quote from:
Cary

That's OK, the candidates will do that to each other.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 01:12:16 PM »
Party Uber Alles!

I'm guessing that somewhere around March of 2020 the Ds will be down to two major contenders and a couple of marginals. Somewhere around that time is when DU will transition from squabbling to significant unpleasantry. We'll need to have several case of :popcorn: in the pantry for that time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 05:42:23 PM »
I'm guessing that somewhere around March of 2020 the Ds will be down to two major contenders and a couple of marginals.

My guess for March 2020 is only slightly different from yours.

I'm figuring that'll be about the time Old Joe's done mopping the floor with all the other contenders for the nomination, and Hilda's coming in for the kill.  I wouldn't want to be Old Joe next March.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 06:29:50 PM »

I'm figuring that'll be about the time Old Joe's done mopping the floor with all the other contenders for the nomination, and Hilda's coming in for the kill.  I wouldn't want to be Old Joe next March.

Maybe. Depends.

:rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 09:44:26 AM »

You think she’s going to get in?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.