Author Topic: TRUMP ‘OUTS’ JUDGE NAPOLITANO, SAYS HE CAME ASKING FOR SCOTUS NOD  (Read 1700 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
President Donald Trump tweeted after Saturday’s rally in Wisconsin an attack on Judge Andrew Napolitano, claiming the judge had come to him privately to ask for a Supreme Court nomination.

“Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of ‘Judge’ Andrew Napolitano….” Trump began, following his praise of Harvard professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz with an immediate pivot to an attack on Napolitano.

“….Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,” the president concluded.

Trump appeared to be referring to the fallout from the recently-released Mueller report, which Napolitano has argued on his Fox Nation show “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers” stands as proof that the president obstructed justice.

“Prosecutors prosecute people who interfere with government functions and that’s what the president did by obstruction, where is this going to end? I don’t know, but I am disappointed in the behavior of the president,” Napolitano said, calling that behavior “immoral,” “criminal,” “defenseless” and “condemnable.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/28/trump-napolitano-ask-scotus-nod/

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: TRUMP ‘OUTS’ JUDGE NAPOLITANO, SAYS HE CAME ASKING FOR SCOTUS NOD
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 10:57:27 AM »
Well that explains a few things about the Senior Legal Analyst's sudden turn against Trump.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:03:05 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 10:59:19 AM »
Well that explains a few things about the Senior Legal Analyst's sudden urn against Trump.

Yes it does!  I’ve been wondering what the hell was up with Napolitano lately.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 11:45:12 AM »
Napolitano had previously said that he wouldn’t accept a SCOTUS seat, because he, in his own words (I heard him say them!), “wasn’t qualified” for a SCOTUS seat.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 04:42:50 PM »
Napolitano had previously said that he wouldn’t accept a SCOTUS seat, because he, in his own words (I heard him say them!), “wasn’t qualified” for a SCOTUS seat.

And Trump knew thaqt as well so he told him to bugger off! :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 05:50:29 PM »
 JUDGE NAPOLITANO wasn't getting enough attention.  :whatever:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 07:31:18 PM »

That is something pretty easy to say when you know you won't be offered a seat on the SCOTUS.

I'll be honest here. I am not qualified for a SCOTUS seat but I would accept on if offered.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 10:18:44 AM »
Napolitano has said some wacky shit before, he has an extreme view on some 4th Amendment issues in particular that reject massive amounts of long-settled precedent, and has a gigantic ego which is not a great trait in a judge.  He'd become an embarrassment pretty quickly in confirmation hearings.  His hurt ego over not being named would explain him turning on Trump, but if you're gonna attack Trump, you can bet any dirt he has on you is coming out PDQ.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.