Author Topic: I want a No-Trump News American Network  (Read 908 times)

Offline CC27

I want a No-Trump News American Network
« on: April 25, 2019, 08:14:23 AM »
lostnfound (12,890 posts)

Tell me about floods, coups, technological and scientific advances, corporate scandals, famine, and whatever is happening around the world.
Tell me about spelling bees in Angola or poachers in Zimbabwe. Tell me about Elon’s rockets or Ebola plagues or new findings about malaria.
Talk about anything except Trump. Bleep out the name if it arises accidentally by an interview guest, like the profanity that it is. Don’t tell us about his latest outrage, his brutal stupid policy, his lies, his crimes, or his inability to hire “all the mediocre people”. For god’s sake DON’T read his latest tweet, and then validly ask your panel (who ALL have IQs — and fingers — that are double his size) what are their thoughts about it? Some of your guests are intelligent, educated people, and you ask them every day, what is their opinion about SHIT. What do you think about the color of what he has produced today? Is it a lot, or a little? Will it fly everywhere this time, or is it of no importance, easily washed away? I don’t really usually talk about vulgar subjects like that, but there’s nothing NOT vulgar about him, and he’s polluting the airwaves everyday — airwaves that are the drinking water of our democracy.

One type of trump story would be acceptable. If he does something good, truly good, you can tell us. Which narrows it down to one possible story — “he has left the office of President.” However that happens, when it happens, you can tell us about it. And you can run a chyron — a really big chyron — that says “BEST BREAKING NEWS EVER!!!!”).

Then you can make a list, a really long list, of all the things that he broke that need to be fixed. That ought to fill up the airtime for a month, at which time you can start reporting everyday on all of the things that are getting repaired. I never want to hear his name again, except maybe at the trials of those who collaborated with him for their own personal gain.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212046126

Wish in one hand....

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: I want a No-Trump News American Network
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 08:42:00 AM »
I want a world where all liberals are given an injection of Mycobacterium leprae and exiled to Venezuela.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 08:45:19 AM »
 :lmao: What good accomplishment of Trump's set off this tantrum of despair? :lmao: Maybe there's a 24x7 channel showing

:rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »
lostnfound (12,890 posts)

And if the MSM stopped with all the false narrative bull shit you would complain there was a cover up / conspiracy. :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Make up your mind ass hole.  :thatsright: :bird: :mental: :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 07:46:07 PM »
Lefties would love it, an echo chamber news program, it would only tell them what they want to hear.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 01:32:38 PM »
Lefties would love it, an echo chamber news program, it would only tell them what they want to hear.

They already have it, but to them it's not Left enough.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.