Author Topic: Omarosa in interview: "WH ordered Trump-campaign staff to destroy or hide eviden  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212045890

DetlefK (14,385 posts)

Omarosa in interview: "WH ordered Trump-campaign staff to destroy or hide evidence."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/4/24/1852820/-Former-White-House-advisor-says-campaign-documents-were-destroyed-or-hidden-from-investigators?utm_campaign=trending

MANIGAULT-NEWMAN: It's simple. He wants to run down the clock and thinks people will stop being concerned about it.

We should really not just focus on what he is telling people to do or say, but how he's asked people to destroy documents, to destroy e-mails, in my case two boxes of campaign-related materials the white house still has in their possession that they claim they don't have or don't know what happened to it.

MELVIN: What was in the boxes?

MANIGAULT-NEWMAN: All e-mails related to the campaign that I'm sure Congress will be as interested as the Mueller team was.

MELVIN: Were you ever told or encouraged to destroy potential evidence?

MANIGAULT-NEWMAN: I wasn't told directly but they were very clear about not wanting us to share those things. Right after the campaign, the day after, they took our e-mails down and told us we had no access to it. Wouldn't even allow us to get lists off. They were certainly working to try to hide the things we now know are involved with this investigation.

:lmao:  They are going to get taken again.  AGAIN!  Palmer, Mensch, and Manigault!  She still hasn't produced the tapes she said would take down Trump and the DUmmies haven't even mentioned that at this point, but they're eating this up. 

New thread, but could be fun to watch.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

:lmao: So, Omarosa just admitted withholding evidence from Mueller? :lmao:

:mental: She's not quite Avenutti-grade, but she's a player making @#$% up for fun and profit. :mental:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
:lmao: So, Omarosa just admitted withholding evidence from Mueller? :lmao:

:mental: She's not quite Avenutti-grade, but she's a player making @#$% up for fun and profit. :mental:

YUP!

:lmao:

DUmmies will believe anything if it sounds like it will benefit them, then are completely surprised to find out it's a lie.  And they do it over, and over, and OVER.  Their memories are so short.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
She'll say anything to get in front of a camera or see her name in the media.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)

YUP!

:lmao:

DUmmies will believe anything if it sounds like it will benefit them, then are completely surprised to find out it's a lie.  And they do it over, and over, and OVER.  Their memories are so short.

KC

Like goldfish, and equally useful in the real world.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
MELVIN: What was in the boxes?

MANIGAULT-NEWMAN: All e-mails related to the campaign that I'm sure Congress will be as interested as the Mueller team was.
What is she suggesting they did, print out emails and store them in a box rather than just keep them on the server?   :???:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

Like goldfish, and equally useful in the real world.

Actually, sometimes when people move they dump their goldfish into a nearby river. Goldfish are of the carp family, and like many fish grow to fit their environment. So a little goldfish in a little bowl or aquarium will grow quite large in a decent sized creek or river. And being carp, they are like the stream's vacuum cleaner, something useful. And some people catch and eat carp, also useful.

That said ...

Omarosa has already taken one try at Hate-Trump fame, promising a book with revelations. It was a nothingburger and bombed. So this is her second attempt for Hate-Trump fame and fortune.

Setting that to the side, consider what a Presidential campaign - successful or unsuccessful - does with all its records and stuff after the campaign. Many financial records are retained due to campaign finance laws - for compliance or to be able to respond to inquiries beyond any mandated retention period. Many records - financial and contacts - are retained for use in future campaigns. Other records and materials have no foreseeable future use and are destroyed (maybe a few materials are retained by staff people as mementos) because people's privacy is a concern, and no one wants to pay to store stuff that has zero useful purpose. This latter would be done in a supervised manner - instructions given, designated collection locations, a secure shredding company contracted for the destruction.

So, what might Omarosa have actually seen/heard? She was in charge of outreach to "the black community". She had zero to do with foreign policy (Russia, Russia, Russia) and might never have even seen anyone who did. Given her position and function, she would have received instructions regarding what records to retain and what records to have destroyed. A normal process. This is probably what she's trying to milk for $$ and fame that will bridge over to the next opportunity for $$ and fame (like Avenutti, but probably without breaking any laws). She's playing DUmmie-grade Progs.

:lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:  :rotf:  :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What is she suggesting they did, print out emails and store them in a box rather than just keep them on the server?   :???:

Not to mention those emails went SOMEWHERE.  Ask Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin, and Hillary Clinton.  LOL

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

MELVIN: Were you ever told or encouraged to destroy potential evidence?

MANIGAULT-NEWMAN: I wasn't told directly but they were very clear about not wanting us to share those things.

This seems to be a consistent theme with liars trying to take down Trump.  "Well, he didn't say he wanted me to: Lie, Destroy Evidence, Hide Bodies; but everyone knew what he wanted."

Offline freedumb2003b

She played the "Duncan is dead boo hoo" card so many times it was like obozo people playing the race card.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

She's taken lessons from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

This seems to be a consistent theme with liars trying to take down Trump.  "Well, he didn't say he wanted me to: Lie, Destroy Evidence, Hide Bodies; but everyone knew what he wanted."

You know who else never told his people what he wanted but everyone just knew what he wanted?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

She's taken lessons from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

More like jessie smellit!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!