Author Topic: lets have some real talk about student loans  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: lets have some real talk about student loans
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2019, 03:42:05 PM »
  But, but, butt, at long last relief is in sight.  UCLA has finally embraced a course which can guarantee its students a course that can put tax free cash in their G-string.  Finally.  A proven way to pay down that high college debt.  (and reduce those who might be a bit chunky)

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=12146

:rotf:

Maybe old stormy daniels could teach a course, I bet she knows a lot about going up and down a pole and smoking one as well. :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-)

You, yes, you can be a Patron of the Arts.   :drunksailor:    :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2019, 06:42:19 PM »
For those who can see it, :spork: here's Pam on cruise, in her buxom, ummmm, glory :spork: .

Where’s the harpoon?  Holy shit is she porked up!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2019, 07:27:38 PM »
Where’s the harpoon?  Holy shit is she porked up!

EE probably is not her shoe width.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2019, 08:28:58 PM »
Come on guys, it's a miracle that pam graduated at all, considering her deficient mental faculties. I do have it on good authority that she won gold in the poop waddles at the special olympics however.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2019, 02:30:28 AM »
She's setting up for another GoFundMe begathon.

Last time she was looking for $30K:  https://www.gofundme.com/pamelas-crohns-disease-relief

This line cracks me up "the district said it needed Special Education Teachers".  I wonder if that means they were looking for teachers for student with special needs or looking for teachers who were special education students.  With Pam it's anyone's guess.

This is only one of many of Pam's GoFundMe requests.  She had others for medical care, dental care and just covering bills.  She also posted about how she was hitting up the church food-banks.

However her severe financial problems seems to be somewhat fluid because she just recently sold her house and bought a new condo and just a few days after posting about how destitute she was, she posted about her brand new vehicle.

3 years ago I thought I was dying. I was pretty close but after some major medical tests

and some different long term medicines things seem better. I have not even been in the hospital this school year.

after 16 years our jeep started giving us major fits and we started looking around.

Well, we just walked out with a 2019 Jeep renegade Limited.

It has all the bells and whistles.

This will probably be our last care barring something that happens otherwise.

I am very happy .

I just pray my health stays stable

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212052978

I was gonna get her a break on misspelling "Car" and blame it on autocorrect, but two different posts and three different times?  I think that indicates that she actually can't spell "Car".  And she's a teacher.  So she's stupid and she's a serial scammer and she teaches our children.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2019, 08:13:16 AM »
Someone needs to tell her to stop using 4 letter words!

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2019, 08:37:54 AM »
So, a 2019 Jeep? Top of the line? What are the odds she paid cash? I'm guessing slightly better than the odds of the St. Louis Browns and Seattle Pilots playing each other in the 2019 World Series.

A 2017 commutermobile from Hertz/Enterprise/Avis would be a much better value. Or maybe a 2018 car dealer service department loaner commutermobile.

For a person who supposedly saw death's door recently and has a large decades old unpaid student loan(s), Pam & hubby sure are making very obviously silly, borderline improvident, $$ decisions. Are they planning to die with the loan(s) unpaid so someone else has to pay it? Are they planning?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2019, 10:11:56 AM »
Are they planning to die with the loan(s) unpaid so someone else has to pay it?

That would be my guess.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2019, 02:18:53 PM »
An event common in life, a car breaking down and being beyond economical repair compounded Pam and hubby's unwise choices. Instead of riding a bicycle, taking the bus, and catching rides with friends, or getting help from family Pam and hubby chose to make their situation worse by buying a car and dumping that cost into their student loan.
Panning back on this a little bit:

If they're in student housing, whyinahell do they need a car at all?  They're on campus, and everyone else at school walks to class, so why couldn't she waddle her ass across campus to the humanities building the same as everyone else?  Of course, this assumes that hubby was a student at the same time, too.  But if he was not a student, then whyinahell wasn't he out there making a living while dementedjeep was in class all day?  Then he could have, since all of their housing costs were paid, saved up a bunch of money for a down payment on a house, maybe paid for some child care, or, I dunno, maybe made some early payments on those student loans that weren't accruing interest so long as poopypants was still in school.

None of this is really adding up here.  Pooping Pam has to have either lived pretty high on the hog in college, or her husband is just an abject bum who sat around and smoked pot all day for a couple of years while Pam was in grad school, or something that just doesn't fit into anything remotely like what normal people do.