Author Topic: In less than an hour, Lindsey Graham will embarrass himself again... Kentuck  (Read 1748 times)

Offline CC27

kentuck (91,090 posts)

In less than an hour, Lindsey Graham will embarrass himself again...

He has already said that he didn't care what Trump said to McGahn. He didn't do it so it doesn't matter. But, if he had done it, it would have been alright.

He is the most bi-polar Senator I have ever seen. He changes more often than the weather here in Colorado. And to put it kindly, he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

He might get the "vapors" once again and go off on some self-righteous rant?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212060954

Stop projecting.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
He has already said that he didn't care what Trump said to McGahn.
DUmmie shorthand for "Trump ordered McGahn to fire Mueller and did not comply. Asking McGahn to fire Mueller is obstruction of justice".

One question DUmmies, in order for justice to be obstructed there must be a crime...which crime did Mueller find Trump committed? The report pretty much said "no collusion".
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:10:36 AM by FiddyBeowulf »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

Trump asked that Mueller be replaced because Mueller had grossly obvious conflicts of interest. That was in 2017, when replacement would have had little effect on the investigation ... other than Mueller not forming a team full of people with conflicts of interest - Hillary donors, Strzok & Page ...

I wonder, had Mueller been replaced with a less conflicted person, whether the investigation might have examined the very real Hillary-DNC-Russia collusion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
As he does every day Kentuck is embarrassing himself.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

As he does every day Kentuck is embarrassing himself.

Yeah, kt cannot imagine that the real world doesn't conform itself to his fantasies. And resents people who demonstrate this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Based on what little I heard, that crazy bitch from Hawaii is the one who embarrassed herself along with the clown car of other blithering idiot Dems.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Based on what little I heard, that crazy bitch from Hawaii is the one who embarrassed herself along with the clown car of other blithering idiot Dems.

Yeah, she was a gem.
We need her in OUR campaign ads.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

All of Hawaii should have had a mass communal :thatsright: over Hirono's antics. She was reelected in 2018, so she won't face HI's voters until 2024. I don't have confidence that, if she runs, HI's voters will ballot-box retire her.

Offline Adam Wood

All of Hawaii should have had a mass communal :thatsright: over Hirono's antics. She was reelected in 2018, so she won't face HI's voters until 2024. I don't have confidence that, if she runs, HI's voters will ballot-box retire her.
She really is a grade-A nutter.  I don't think that I had ever heard of her before the Kavanaugh hearings, but if I lived in Hawaii, I would have announced then and there my candidacy to defeat her solely because she's an embarrassment to the state.

Offline Delmar

He might get the "vapors" once again and go off on some self-righteous rant?
Siwsan (12,292 posts)
1. It must be exhausting to behave in away that keeps that dossier under wraps

And not just the one on Lindsey.
I suspect dossiers and/or a trail of Rubles could explain a whole lot about the GOP, right now.
Response to kentuck (Original post)Wed May 1, 2019, 09:26 AM
Funtatlaguy (4,948 posts)
4. Bi-polar. Well played. He's all kinds of bi.
Getting the "vapors," a dossier that would make Senator Graham vulnerable to blackmail, "all kinds of bi."

The primitives are suggesting that the senator is feminine or gay--using it as a smear.

There will usually be a primitive or two that shows up and calls out these smears, but none yet.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ausonius

Getting the "vapors," a dossier that would make Senator Graham vulnerable to blackmail, "all kinds of bi."

The primitives are suggesting that the senator is feminine or gay--using it as a smear.

There will usually be a primitive or two that shows up and calls out these smears, but none yet.

No blackmail needed: Graham has seen which way the wind is blowing, and understands that supporting President Trump, rather than carrying on the Never-Trump shenanigans of John RINO McCain, is the road to re-election.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."