Author Topic: two major holidays coming up for the primitives  (Read 1898 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
two major holidays coming up for the primitives
« on: April 22, 2019, 04:18:02 PM »
Mark your calendars, get your holiday shopping done.

April 30 marks the 15th anniversary of the beginning of the scam that rocked the internet.

May 12 marks the 14th anniversary of the advent of Fitzmas.

Tempus sure does fugit; it doesn't seem it was that long ago.

Good times, good times.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: two major holidays coming up for the primitives
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 04:36:16 PM »
We just slid past Hitler's Birthday over the weekend.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 05:45:26 PM »
May Day is coming, too. And beyond that, one of DU-folks' several "How I Ostracized and Alienated My Family and Friends" holidays.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 05:50:59 PM »
Maybe there's a way to organize this into a hannukah format? So many wonderful demotard moments, none better than the next.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »
And then, on October 9 we get to celebrate Che Guevara's Death Day.

:hyper:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 08:17:00 PM »
Mark your calendars, get your holiday shopping done.

April 30 marks the 15th anniversary of the beginning of the scam that rocked the internet.

May 12 marks the 14th anniversary of the advent of Fitzmas.

Tempus sure does fugit; it doesn't seem it was that long ago.

Good times, good times.

Wow. Has it really been that long ago, Coach?  Seems like just a couple of years.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 08:22:25 PM »
Wow. Has it really been that long ago, Coach?  Seems like just a couple of years.

Yeah, it's hard to believe that if I'd had a kid born the same time the scam started, he'd be a sophomore in high school now.

Damn, and it's almost as if it happened yesterday.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 07:46:46 AM »
We should do something like an Advent Calendar, where you have all those little doors you can open.

Behind each one can be a steaming pile of shit.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 05:14:17 PM »
We just passed one:
Earth Day. A day which was invented by a convicted murderer and whose purpose the Left has further twisted from a look at reasonable, common- sense ways that everyday people can help care for the environment, into an excuse for dirty hippies to howl incoherent excuses for poetry and for eco- hypocrites like Al Gore to give long- winded speeches about how global warming will kill us all unless everyone (Except themselves, of course) buries their car, becomes vegan, and goes back to living like the Flintstones.
And another one is coming up:
May Day, aka Worker's Solidarity Day. It's a day for repulsive, insane, drug- addled Communist and Anarchist scum to engage in what they euphemistically call "A series of autonomous direct actions using a diversity of tactics to promote social justice and raise awareness of the plight of the oppressed workers," but which normal people refer to as vandalism, violence, looting and rioting.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 05:46:36 PM »
We just passed one:
Earth Day. A day which was invented by a convicted murderer and whose purpose the Left has further twisted from a look at reasonable, common- sense ways that everyday people can help care for the environment, into an excuse for dirty hippies to howl incoherent excuses for poetry and for eco- hypocrites like Al Gore to give long- winded speeches about how global warming will kill us all unless everyone (Except themselves, of course) buries their car, becomes vegan, and goes back to living like the Flintstones.
And another one is coming up:
May Day, aka Worker's Solidarity Day. It's a day for repulsive, insane, drug- addled Communist and Anarchist scum to engage in what they euphemistically call "A series of autonomous direct actions using a diversity of tactics to promote social justice and raise awareness of the plight of the oppressed workers," but which normal people refer to as vandalism, violence, looting and rioting.

It's always amazed me how people pay Gore to jet around the world tell them that they should not be jetting around the world.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »
Special for the DUmmies, Frank Sinatra sings "Have yourself a merry little fitzmas"

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 02:27:48 PM »
It's always amazed me how people pay Gore to jet around the world tell them that they should not be jetting around the world.

Well, if one pays proper homage to the Gods of the Marketplace and buys the appropriate "indulgences" one can be a complete hypocrite with regards to environmental issues.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein