Author Topic: Poof !! And all credibility was gone. Kentuck  (Read 1026 times)

Offline CC27

Poof !! And all credibility was gone. Kentuck
« on: April 18, 2019, 08:03:08 AM »
kentuck (90,818 posts)

Poof !! And all credibility was gone.

We are watching a cover-up in real time.

From experience, we know that Donald Trump does not play defense. When he feels he is being attacked, he fights back. We should not expect anything different this time with the Mueller report.

The Attorney General, William Barr, will come before the cameras to make a statement and answer questions from the press. The press would be wise to just let him talk, rather than ask questions about something they know nothing about.

But, Mr Barr may be there for a different purpose? His job may be to confuse and distract?

Instead of discussing details within the "Mueller Report", he may take the discussion in a totally new direction?

He might discuss the "origins" of the investigation and how it was all a hoax from the beginning, and how Mr Trump was "spied" upon by the leftovers from the Obama Administration and the "deep state" within our intelligence departments?

This will satisfy Mr Trump and all of his supporters, and by noon, the Mueller Report could be on the back page?

We are watching a cover-up in plain sight. Do not expect transparency.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212020844

You did not get the result you wanted so now its a cover-up.  You people are unreal.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Poof !! And all credibility was gone. Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 08:13:34 AM »

You did not get the result you wanted so now its a cover-up.  You people are unreal.

same logic as how they never lose an election.  It is always stolen from them.  They are always the victim and never at fault for anything
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 08:58:14 AM »
Poof!  Rats...kentuck is still a stupid ****.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 09:16:49 AM »
Since kt posted that before Barr's press conference I have a simple question. Was their a point hidden in that

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »
Speaking of all credibility being gone...

CBS News had this runner going during their "analysis":

“Report concludes president committed no crime, but does not exonerate him”  :o :banghead:

Pure Orwellian DoubleThink at work! Absolutely fascinating, appalling, and frightening that they think the average viewer will read that and not be confused or awake to the network's evil duplicity.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 01:07:35 PM »
I've got my ginger ale and mix and having a "Moscow Mueller" to celebrate PHID (Progressive Head Implosion Day)  :yahoo: :cheersmate: