Author Topic: DUpipo just have our own best interests at heart . . .  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Mary Ann

DUpipo just have our own best interests at heart . . .
« on: April 14, 2019, 05:32:58 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212009765
shockey80 (1,988 posts)

How do we protect Republican voters from themselves? Which would in return protect us.
Let's be honest, Republican voters are the main reason everything has gone to hell in America. They swallow propaganda like pigs at a trough. They vote against their economic best interests like it is going out of style.

For forty years they voted to take care of the rich and destroyed themselves economically.

They work for low pay and vote against raising the minimum wage.

Millions of them work union jobs and vote to destroy unions.

Millions of them have Obamacare and they vote to destroy Obamacare.

They are self destructive fools.

We will never get Republican voters to vote for the Democrats and that is OK. What we need to happen is for the Republican voters to stop blindly following their parties propaganda and instead force their party to not only represent them on their social issues, but also represent them on their economic issues, which are pretty much the same as ours.

How can we persuade them to change their own parties platform so it represents them on economic issues instead of just blindly following propaganda?
It's one of my pet peeves, having that bunch of losers presume to know what is in my "best interests." Understand this, DUpipo: I know what is in my own best interests. I take care of myself and my family, and I don't want to take care of you losers and your illegal immigrant pals. Nor do I have any interest in picking the pockets of those who are better off than me. So take your fake concern and cram it where the sun doesn't shine!

Offline SVPete

Re: DUpipo just have our own best interests at heart . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 07:24:45 PM »
shockey80 (1,988 posts)

How do we protect Republican voters from themselves? Which would in return protect us.
Let's be honest, Republican voters are the main reason everything has gone to hell in America. They swallow propaganda like pigs at a trough. They vote against their economic best interests like it is going out of style.

:thatsright:  :mental: I want DU-moron shockey80 to head up the Ds' 2020 Platform Committee!  :mental:  :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 09:10:20 PM »
Here is the 4th and last post, a rather vile and disgusting specimen:

PeeJ52 (1,265 posts)

4. We have to somehow change the economic issues into social issues...

Republicans only vote social. It has to be us vs. them. If you can make it racial then it will work. Republicans are white. Any proposal from the Democratic side has to be targeted to help white people. It's OK if it helps all people. It's OK if it helps other races more than white people, as long as we don't admit it. We just have to let white people know how much we love them. Republicans vote social.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
It's like they live on Bizarro World when they start talking about about Prog pols and growth economies.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 05:54:46 AM »
Here is the 4th and last post, a rather vile and disgusting specimen:
I always heard it was economical. Vote with your pocket book! "I will necessarily have to raise taxes" 1984
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 08:10:04 AM »
shockey80 (1,988 posts)

How do we protect Republican voters from themselves? Which would in return protect us. ...

Be sure you get the Enviros' permission before planning to send us to the Belomor Canal and Kolyma gold fields, comrade shockey80!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 09:57:17 AM »
DU: Republicans are selfish. Also:
shockey80 (1,988 posts)

Republican voters ... They vote against their economic best interests like it is going out of style.
:whatever:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke