Author Topic: Some people did something video spells doom for...Trump  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Delmar

Some people did something video spells doom for...Trump
« on: April 13, 2019, 10:02:31 AM »
Sat Apr 13, 2019, 10:15 AM
Star Member Stuart G (21,823 posts)

Trump's attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar, with the 43 second clip could be the end of Trump.

Of course, it is just 43 seconds. But the way it is portrayed, it is a vicious attack that in some ways creates violence.
Trump, as President of the United States, has attacked a member of Congress using this video. It crosses every single reasonable line of decency. Trump has hurt himself more than he knows.. This could do it. Hard to believe that anyone would use this as an attack. Trump created this, it is an awful mistake on his part. Trump will not apologize. It steps over the edge of decency, and guess what, everyone knows it. Because everyone knows it, and everyone knows the intent, Trump has done it to himself.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212007288

If the democrats had any brains, they would just take their lumps and drop this and have somebody like Pelosi take this Omar dipshit aside and tell her not to gloss over the 9/11/01 attack the next time she opens her stupid mouth, but the democrats don't have any brains.

Response to Stuart G (Original post)Sat Apr 13, 2019, 10:17 AM
Tommy_Carcetti (36,218 posts)
1. Problem is, the hardest 30 percent base will only cheer it on.

To them, he's telling off that Muslim terrorist woman! (Begin obligatory USA chant)
She characterized a terrorist attack that killed nearly 3,000 people by saying that some people did something.

Response to Tommy_Carcetti (Reply #1)Sat Apr 13, 2019, 10:23 AM
7. I think that 70 percent will see this for what it is: vicious attack on a sitting member of Congress

This attack is illegal and unethical. It will become the centerpiece of the impeachment of Trump.
He doesn't know it, but Trump has made a mistake unlike any other. He has a very short time to apologize, maybe the rest of today, but he won't. He will be told to apologize, but he won't. Donald Trump doesn't have a clue.
I think that this Stuart G shitgibbon actually believes the nonsense he's spewing.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Some people did something video spells doom for...Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 12:02:05 PM »

Trump's attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar, with the 43 second clip could be the end of Trump.

Omar belittled what was done on 9/11. Trump showed what was actually done. Exposing stupid is not inciting violence, and I think normal American get that, no matter how many times the Ds' MSM shills tell them otherwise.

DU-folk, OTOH, are like those puppets that say what they are supposed to say when you pull their strings.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:06:14 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 12:14:43 PM »
When you have to add 'In some ways' to 'Creates violence,' you're just putting on a clown suit.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 01:49:03 PM »
And this ingrate omar POS says some people lost theier civil rights, what bull shit. We should send heer back to the refugee camp. :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 03:06:38 PM »
This could be the beginning of the end for Trump

or is it a bombshell

or is he backed into a corner

or is <insert democrap saying here> for Trump

I truly wonder what it's like to be as mentally ill as the DUmp is.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 05:00:46 PM »
Sat Apr 13, 2019, 10:15 AM

Of course, it is just 43 seconds. But the way it is portrayed, it is a vicious attack that in some ways creates violence.
Trump, as President of the United States, has attacked a member of Congress using this video. It crosses every single reasonable line of decency. Trump has hurt himself more than he knows.. This could do it. Hard to believe that anyone would use this as an attack. Trump created this, it is an awful mistake on his part. Trump will not apologize. It steps over the edge of decency, and guess what, everyone knows it. Because everyone knows it, and everyone knows the intent, Trump has done it to himself.
You mean 9/11 was a devastating day for America and the world.

Response to Stuart G (Original post)Sat Apr 13, 2019, 10:17 AM
Tommy_Carcetti (36,218 posts)
1. Problem is, the hardest 30 percent base will only cheer it on.

To them, he's telling off that Muslim terrorist woman! (Begin obligatory USA chant)
The truth is painful.

Response to Tommy_Carcetti (Reply #1)Sat Apr 13, 2019, 10:23 AM
7. I think that 70 percent will see this for what it is: vicious attack on a sitting member of Congress

This attack is illegal and unethical. It will become the centerpiece of the impeachment of Trump. He doesn't know it, but Trump has made a mistake unlike any other. He has a very short time to apologize, maybe the rest of today, but he won't. He will be told to apologize, but he won't. Donald Trump doesn't have a clue.
Impeachable???????????????????????? President Donald Trump did not attack anyone. He was in New York when it happened.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 05:07:53 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »
Most of the dipshits over there said "no, his base love him, the ****ing bastards."  Not one person questioned what she actually said. 

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 09:43:33 PM »
Do they even know what the word "decency" means ? 

If they did they wouldn't be leftists. :thatsright:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 10:00:37 PM »
>Star Member Stuart G (21,823 posts) ... Trump's attack on Rep. Ilhan Omar, with the 43 second clip could be the end of Trump.

Don't bank on it you retard.  With regard to the worst religious pious terror attack on the USA, saying "somebody did something" will
 get you buried deep.  SSS may not apply in this scrunts islamo case but anyone following her may want to think twice...because it's not alright.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 05:15:03 AM »
Ilhan Omar is crying about receiving death threats, they're not death threats. Just some people saying something.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 06:53:32 AM »
Most of the dipshits over there said "no, his base love him, the ****ing bastards."  Not one person questioned what she actually said.

Predictably. Because they will not get that Bad Orange Man has the same free speech right to criticize Congress Critters that the Congress Critters exercised in criticizing him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BIGSTARXXX

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 10:51:27 AM »
Trump is legs. This has toast !!!

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 05:22:52 PM »
Slavery some people did something.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 07:20:39 PM »
Trump juxtaposing Omar's comment with the truth is incitement to violence. But this was not:

Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligence in DU-world!

How many DU-morons cheered Kathy the Griffin's "courage"?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:34:42 AM by SVPete »

Offline Karin

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 08:54:26 PM »
Trump is legs. This has toast !!!
Possibly been lurking for some time.  Welcome!