Author Topic: JACK PINE RADICALS in a nutshell...  (Read 1657 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
JACK PINE RADICALS in a nutshell...
« on: April 11, 2019, 08:05:17 PM »
Star Member brooklynite (50,351 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212002484

JACK PINE RADICALS in a nutshell...
I will never vote for a Democrat again, and I am voting for Bernie because he is Bernie, the ā€œDā€ disgusts me.

Nice that these folks are gone from our shores.

It disgusts all moral peoples.

Star Member Drahthaardogs (5,302 posts)

15. The PUMAs were just as bad.

Some of them are still around too!

Oh, the purges were quiet fun.

Star Member Blue_true (12,861 posts)

29. For those that are new, PUMA means "Party Unity My Ass".

The PUMAs were particularly virulent Hillary Clinton supporters who swore (and many did not) that they would not vote for then Senator Barack Obama. I was a strong Hillary supporter in 2008, but not a PUMA, I maxed out for President Obama once it was clear that he was the nominee. I did not join DU until after the 2010 midterms disaster, so I don't know which DU members were PUMAs.

Star Member NYC Liberal (18,208 posts)

35. Difference is that Hillary did not encourage PUMAs at all, and spoke out against them.

Sanders, by his words and actions (and lack thereof), did very little to discourage the equivalent faction of his base in 2016.

"Surely, if the Fuhrer only knew what was going on..."   :whatever:

Star Member DFW (32,995 posts)

3. I see they have made the great leap from purgatory to nowhere

They must enjoy each other's company over there. Let them.

If you wish to update an old joke, in blog heaven, a recent arrival is being led around for a guided tour. He and his guide come to an immense tall walled-off enclosure. "Who is behind that wall?" asks the new arrival? "SHHHHH!" admonishes the guide. "Behind that wall is JPR. They think they're the only ones here."

Johnny2X2X (5,075 posts)

8. All over my Facebook

Basically trashing any and every Dem candidate and spreading Russian propaganda about them. Right now they hate O'Rourke and Biden most.

:rant: RUSSIA!!!!  :rant:

Star Member MineralMan (119,247 posts)

13. Some are still here. Others are not.

We learned our lesson already, I think, and will be less willing to accept the kind of nonsense that was the order of the day before.

I know I will be less willing. I never left. Others never left. They left, not us. We'll recognize them if they return. We recognized them before, too.

31. They and Russian bots took up stances that no honest democrat could reject.

They painted themselves as beyond pure on those issues. They hounded DU members that saw through their shit, getting some to make cardinal rules violations. They cleaved off DU members that were not wise to what they were doing.

happybird (579 posts) <----- mole

14. I popped over there the other day, just to check it out

Jeez. What a bunch of angry, bitter posts. They were still complaining about the 2016 primary, and also about President Obama's recent "circular firing squad" comment (Gee, I wonder why? Lol!)

Won't be making another visit, that's for sure.

28. Some people mistake them as our friends because they CLAIM to hold the same values that we do.

But make no mistake about it, they consider us to be their sworn enemies and we should treat them as the same.

Tipperary (4,227 posts)

33. If I am not mistaken, one of our esteemed du hosts has his own forum over there.

Funny, that.

I feel a new purge coming, folks!  :yahoo:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: JACK PINE RADICALS in a nutshell...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »
Oh yeah.

Tipperary (4,227 posts)

33. If I am not mistaken, one of our esteemed du hosts has his own forum over there.

Funny, that.

That would be.....two-timing Omaha Steve.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 10:36:10 PM »
Quote from:
MineralMan

13. Some are still here. Others are not.

We learned our lesson already, I think, and will be less willing to accept the kind of nonsense that was the order of the day before.

I know I will be less willing. I never left. Others never left. They left, not us. We'll recognize them if they return. We recognized them before, too.

Quote from:
melman

17. All kinds of things happen on the internet

For example, sometimes a person racks up tens of thousands of posts on a right wing board, and then they come to another(non right-wing) board and act like they are the arbiter of who should be posting on that second board.

It's a crazy crazy world.

A reference to rockhead's days at FR a decade or more ago where he was repeatedly embarrassed by those superior to him in every way.

Nice slap down, primitive melman.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:46:15 AM »
It;s damaging to admit the haters on JPR are DUmber than the real DUmmies on DU but it looks that way.

They all need a course in reality, yet none have a working mans PHD.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 02:01:33 AM »
Nice that these folks are gone from our shores.

Given the fiasco that's happened with the new format of the message board--they should've left well enough alone, instead of tinkering with it, messing it up--the jackpiners really need to call it quits and go back home, to Skins's island.

I have no doubt the primitives will welcome them with open arms, and all past differences will be forgiven and forgotten.

That was really stupid to split apart in the first place; it reminded one very much of the Nigerian civil war about fifty years ago, when Biafra for no discernible reason tried going its own way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 08:57:49 AM »
Has brooklynite said much about his home-girl, AOC?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.